THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1st it was ARC
Now you've joined ranks.
Screenshot_20231214_190051_Chrome.jpg

So who needs a laugh?
Well, I was not laughing earlier but I am willing to laugh at my misfortune for the crewā€™s sake. I went to lunch with my dad. It was a late lunch, so I only ordered a side salad with French dressing. This is a red, tomato based, sweet and tangy dressing . So we sit down and I pour this dressing over my salad and proceed to put a big ole fork full in my mouth. Instant burn! I jumped up and lands sake! Iā€™m not sure what kind of awful noises came out! My mouth was on fire! I wanted to puke! I donā€™t know how I contained spitting the rest of the salad into the bowl. Finally I got out a, ā€œWTH is that?ā€ The shocked young lady said,ā€ Thatā€™s our French D
Next time (it won't happen again) You set whoever down and tell them it is thier turn to eat hot sauce salad.
ressing.ā€ Iā€™m still spitting and making faces and I adamantly said,ā€ Itā€™s awful! Iā€™ve never had French dressing that burned like this!ā€ Well, she took my salad and offered another one with a different dressing to which I declined. She brought out a card for a future sandwich. Then the two workers in the kitchen figured out that they had the French dressing right next to the hot sauce in the fridge and apparently gave me the hot sauce. Many apologies came flooding out and I got the new salad anyway. I still couldnā€™t eat much. My stomach is still burning!

Iā€™m sure you have all been on tenter hooks as to how Pigey Wooā€™s bath wentā€¦ disappointingly he was not interested šŸ˜ž so we had a chat about life instead, and I put on some relaxing music for him šŸ˜† xx he seemed taken with this oneā€¦ šŸ¤” ā€¦

Must be a regional thing.
given a coin in a bar back then , (oh it happened) ; I played this song on the juke box more than once.

I have a Tundra.
All American Made.:headbang:
Ughh.
Tundras were runnin as bit much when I was shopping..
I was leaning Tacoma but stopped at the Chevy dealer just before covid was an issue (just before!) and they matched a Colorado to what I'd found for a Taco.
Still not liking the transmission (torque converter grab/slip issues were supposed to have been resolved (different fluid) but the thing is very spry anyways.
I get a clunk now and then hitting passing gear ect.
Then I got to keeping an eye out for a Tundra but prices got crazy.

You have a picture of Max in an old truck I thought was yours.
That's the truck I meant when thinking a Ford.
International? Yellow? heck I don't know!

Removed from a garage/shed. 1991 TA (Trans Am) for non petrol heads...
56k original miles. I might, i just might.

View attachment 2120460
Friend moved up this way and brought one or more with him.
Might be one out back of his place still.
Hilarious account of working on one of his first up front behind the wheel ; and ending up in the back seat when an airbag went off.

Ughh.
Tundras were runnin as bit much when I was shopping..
I was leaning Tacoma but stopped at the Chevy dealer just before covid was an issue (just before!) and they matched a Colorado to what I'd found for a Taco.
Still not liking the transmission (torque converter grab/slip issues were supposed to have been resolved (different fluid) but the thing is very spry anyways.
I get a clunk now and then hitting passing gear ect.
Then I got to keeping an eye out for a Tundra but prices got crazy.

You have a picture of Max in an old truck I thought was yours.
That's the truck I meant when thinking a Ford.
International? Yellow? heck I don't know!

Now that's what you call a good memory. You have one, it seems that I didn't even think of it.
The firetruck is a 1964.
20200701_094142.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back