THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I LUV THIS SONG!!!!
Well ; get back in the crick then!
:laughing7:
OIP.fthj1Wj1KEKPVKGuQnaikwHaEI

I'm just glad this is the last major event for awhile just normal work days now. Events suck
I got out of the special events when I worked the one place that did some.
More like I stayed in the kitchen.
Sat. night close , and put a steamship roast in an oven for Sun. champagne brunch.
I worked Sun. often enough ...But a double shift?
Too much champagne in my coffee cup I guess.
Maybe staggered both shifts through the month. I mean shifts staggered , not me.
I remember champagne though! Made it a little more bearable . No I'm not recommending such.
But chocolates could be , and were encountered too.

Goood afternoon… blimey had a very busy day at work today 😞… some fool decided we all have to go to London tomorrow for the Christmas Do… 🙄 so everything i usually do in 2 days had to be compressed in to 1… yuk 😳 xx

never mind all done now, so I can catch up aboard ship 😅 xx festive hugs to you all xx 🤗

I’m sure you have all been on tenter hooks as to how Pigey Woo’s bath went… disappointingly he was not interested 😞 so we had a chat about life instead, and I put on some relaxing music for him 😆 xx he seemed taken with this one… 🤔 …

Oh you are a softy
We'z over in the hood play some real Pigeon tunes.
They know how to walk the walk, or is it a Pigeon trot?

See the part protruding from rear end... errrrr wait.... that did not sound right... :/

Anyway... see that part with shaft sticking out..... ehhhhhhhhhh yeah.... ummm.... BAH !

I think it connects the tractor shaft to an implement.

View attachment 2120361
So, I'm late to this party but it seems a shaft is protruding from a rear end? Hmmm?:dontknow:

AH HA! I accidentally figured something out! If you go to the bar at the top and select "What's New" and then select "Your news feed," then you will find posts of the people you are following!
She looked like a youngin and so I did block her if she is really that person. Never really know who someone is unless you meet them in person which I don’t care to do. A more stable member did put me on follow which I left and didn’t block.

She looked like a youngin and so I did block her if she is really that person. Never really know who someone is unless you meet them in person which I don’t care to do. A more stable member did put me on follow which I left and didn’t block.
Trust your gut instinct.

FWIW I was so nervous when I first started posting. Some assumed that I was a guy. I didn’t correct them, either. But THEN, ole blak barticus outed me! 🤣🤪🐟🐠🎣

Last edited:
Been an off week here too.
Stuffs alright ; but took her royal indoors to hospital for a deal and hospitals give me blashflacks .
So my subconscious is going one way and I'm trying to go another.
While she's not exactly dancing around cheerleading ,a couple of the dogs chose to fall off. Well , they didn't choose..

We'll get through it though. Just as you will.
I'll find another song to distract myself while still going...Wait , which way again? l.o.l..
Oh no! Sorry to hear all this!

So who needs a laugh?
Well, I was not laughing earlier but I am willing to laugh at my misfortune for the crew’s sake. I went to lunch with my dad. It was a late lunch, so I only ordered a side salad with French dressing. This is a red, tomato based, sweet and tangy dressing . So we sit down and I pour this dressing over my salad and proceed to put a big ole fork full in my mouth. Instant burn! I jumped up and lands sake! I’m not sure what kind of awful noises came out! My mouth was on fire! I wanted to puke! I don’t know how I contained spitting the rest of the salad into the bowl. Finally I got out a, “WTH is that?” The shocked young lady said,” That’s our French Dressing.” I’m still spitting and making faces and I adamantly said,” It’s awful! I’ve never had French dressing that burned like this!” Well, she took my salad and offered another one with a different dressing to which I declined. She brought out a card for a future sandwich. Then the two workers in the kitchen figured out that they had the French dressing right next to the hot sauce in the fridge and apparently gave me the hot sauce. Many apologies came flooding out and I got the new salad anyway. I still couldn’t eat much. My stomach is still burning!

So who needs a laugh?
Well, I was not laughing earlier but I am willing to laugh at my misfortune for the crew’s sake. I went to lunch with my dad. It was a late lunch, so I only ordered a side salad with French dressing. This is a red, tomato based, sweet and tangy dressing . So we sit down and I pour this dressing over my salad and proceed to put a big ole fork full in my mouth. Instant burn! I jumped up and lands sake! I’m not sure what kind of awful noises came out! My mouth was on fire! I wanted to puke! I don’t know how I contained spitting the rest of the salad into the bowl. Finally I got out a, “WTH is that?” The shocked young lady said,” That’s our French Dressing.” I’m still spitting and making faces and I adamantly said,” It’s awful! I’ve never had French dressing that burned like this!” Well, she took my salad and offered another one with a different dressing to which I declined. She brought out a card for a future sandwich. Then the two workers in the kitchen figured out that they had the French dressing right next to the hot sauce in the fridge and apparently gave me the hot sauce. Many apologies came flooding out and I got the new salad anyway. I still couldn’t eat much. My stomach is still burning!
1/3 teaspoon of baking soda in a tea cup of warm water. Stir, drink, burp. It'll put the 🔥 out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back