THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning everyone :hello::coffee2:
f4b773d1412c80fd.jpg

Good morning, everyone.

I have been reminded that just because it's winter and you don't see those "leaves of three", the poison ivy is still out there and still potent. My most recent dig has given me a lovely case of it on both hands.

Trying out different combinations for the short bread.
The dried fruits were sour cherry, apricot, banana, pineapple.
Now that I have finished my research.
Surprised that pineapple (by itself is so sweet) was the nicest taste.
The pecan and hazelnut kind of mellowed it out.
Though there was only 3 or 4 small pieces on a slice.
It's a shortbread pizza.🤣
20231212_182955.png
20231212_211959.png

I'd be looking for a 🏫.
The creek is going nowhere.
Well, I did a rapid walk up and down the creek and the 3 areas on the hill that were created. I found a fence post in concrete block on top of the hill. It is not going anywhere with my digging abilities. And at the creek bank where they dredged out the bed, I found what I believe/assume is a tractor part. IDK???

Creek find 1.JPG

Creek find 2.JPG

Creek find 3.JPG

Well, I did a rapid walk up and down the creek and the 3 areas on the hill that were created. I found a fence post in concrete block on top of the hill. It is not going anywhere with my digging abilities. And at the creek bank where they dredged out the bed, I found what I believe/assume is a tractor part. IDK???

View attachment 2120354

View attachment 2120355

View attachment 2120356
Off a piece of farm equipment for sure, seen it before, but just can't place it. I believe the drive chain went around this. RC will be able to ID it as he's more up on this type of thing.

Thank you. Hmmm, I should put it with the car parts?

View attachment 2120360
Ok what's with not being able to enlarge a photo-bloody tease you are WD. :laughing7:
Need a better cleaned up photo of the one on the left.
No you don't put with them car parts, once washed, gently in the she shed. :headbang:

See the part protruding from rear end... errrrr wait.... that did not sound right... :/

Anyway... see that part with shaft sticking out..... ehhhhhhhhhh yeah.... ummm.... BAH !

I think it connects the tractor shaft to an implement.

img-11.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back