THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning.

I thought I was the only one unlucky enough to be up this early. A fox woke me up barking under the window. I didn't see it, but could hear it barking as it passed, and pretty sure it was a fox.

Unrelated, here's the twins out under the oak tree yesterday.

IMG_3150.jpeg IMG_3135.jpeg

A very good morning to you all! Another day.. another dollar 😬 xx 🤗

Only excitement on my agenda today will be providing Pigey Woo with bathing facilities this evening 😆… apparently they like to bathe 😳 xx
Morning blossom
So will this bath be a wet or dry?

This error pillar dollar is looking like a major major in the coin world....no one has seen anything like it, and we are scouring every expert and source to try and come to grip with what we have !! Melsfishers lady that's the expert was visibly shaking while holding it !! I hate to jinx anything, but this might be a 6 figure coin !! Its really starting to get some attention now. It looks like we will drive to north central Florida and have the sedwick team investigate it !! This is an almost unbelievable situation and I keep waiting for someone to bust our bubble and tell us it's not special......so far I've seen mouths agape and speechless responses!! There is absolutely no doubt as to what is being seen, and no examples have been found by us yet that have this anomaly......right now I'm tracking down one of my rival treasure hunters......he claims to have examples of this coin with 5 different planchet types....he's secretive but has found more pillars and globes than anyone else in the keys.....I believe he has an example of this planchet error.....carful measurements confirm that this pillar is higher than the left one and is definitely floating above the waves !!
IMG_20231213_055647_819.jpg
plain to see the error when comparing them all
20210219_180446.jpg

Only excitement on my agenda today will be providing Pigey Woo with bathing facilities this evening 😆… apparently they like to bathe 😳 xx
If they're anything like Starlings, with an open container they will throw water everywhere. It's like having a lawn sprinkler in the house. Either use a covered container, or put the container in the shower and close it off until the bathing is done.

This error pillar dollar is looking like a major major in the coin world....no one has seen anything like it, and we are scouring every expert and source to try and come to grip with what we have !! Melsfishers lady that's the expert was visibly shaking while holding it !! I hate to jinx anything, but this might be a 6 figure coin !! Its really starting to get some attention now. It looks like we will drive to north central Florida and have the sedwick team investigate it !! This is an almost unbelievable situation and I keep waiting for someone to bust our bubble and tell us it's not special......so far I've seen mouths agape and speechless responses!! There is absolutely no doubt as to what is being seen, and no examples have been found by us yet that have this anomaly......right now I'm tracking down one of my rival treasure hunters......he claims to have examples of this coin with 5 different planchet types....he's secretive but has found more pillars and globes than anyone else in the keys.....I believe he has an example of this planchet error.....carful measurements confirm that this pillar is higher than the left one and is definitely floating above the waves !!View attachment 2120155plain to see the error when comparing them allView attachment 2120156

Don't lose it.
Don't let it get swapped by slight of hand.
Don't let it get stolen.
Did I miss anything?
Oh ya , don't let it get used as a drink coaster.
Or pad for vice jaws ect...

Now this needs to be addressed WD as there's a query been swimming around in the grey matter.

You briefly mentioned that you met your neighbour, and this has led to a permission for you to detect a schoolhouse?

Now I also remember you saying that you have 1 silver under the belt in 6 years.

So I been doing the calculations OS+1S=MS (Old School + 1 Silver = More Silvers)

Now tell me that me thoughts were correct and you got this permission for a school, because that would be really cool.
Old schools are treasure laden sites.
OBW-I have found Crotal bells at school house locations. (They rode-sleds-wagons back in the day)

So is the creek dig all finished?

Now this needs to be addressed WD as there's a query been swimming around in the grey matter.

You briefly mentioned that you met your neighbour, and this has led to a permission for you to detect a schoolhouse?

Now I also remember you saying that you have 1 silver under the belt in 6 years.

So I been doing the calculations OS+1S=MS (Old School + 1 Silver = More Silvers)

Now tell me that me thoughts were correct and you got this permission for a school, because that would be really cool.
Old schools are treasure laden sites.
OBW-I have found Crotal bells at school house locations. (They rode-sleds-wagons back in the day)

So is the creek dig all finished?
Welllllll, he says there is supposed to be an old school on his property. 🤷‍♀️

My only silver:
IMG_1534.jpeg

I believe the creek is done. I thought they were done yesterday. But, they came again this morning. I am only thinking about going out into the cold. Then, the other part of me thinks I should wait for warm weather.

Welllllll, he says there is supposed to be an old school on his property. 🤷‍♀️

My only silver:
View attachment 2120225

I believe the creek is done. I thought they were done yesterday. But, they came again this morning. I am only thinking about going out into the cold. Then, the other part of me thinks I should wait for warm weather.
I'd be looking for a 🏫.
The creek is going nowhere.
Dress like an onion and brave the wild day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back