THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

20231201_093759.jpg

An excellent example of gem quality sea glass. Very rare to find uranium seaglass!!
20231201_093845.jpg

Great piece for jewelry. T-net has no forums for beachcombing or seaglass, but on other social media there are huge crowds of seaglassers, mudlarkers, and beachcombers. This is banner stuff in those circles!!

View attachment 2118223
An excellent example of gem quality sea glass. Very rare to find uranium seaglass!!View attachment 2118224
Great piece for jewelry. T-net has no forums for beachcombing or seaglass, but on other social media there are huge crowds of seaglassers, mudlarkers, and beachcombers. This is banner stuff in those circles!!
I have several pieces of uranium sea glass all acquired on accident lol. We have several sea glass beaches in California due to back in the day them dumping trash in the ocean.

Would they be classified as "Trashy Treasures"?
The only trashy areas I like to treasure hunt lol unlike the trashy park here which is the opposite which I end up cursing at pulltabs after digging like the 100th 60s or 70s pill tab lol

I'm just going to let nature take care of this one, she put it there-she can melt it away. :laughing7:
Need to get dog food again. Went yesterday and crap choices locally.
So , the ramp has been shoveled and a slippery bit of concrete to the truck.
It should melt but ramp is on North side of house too.
Crutch tips are worn. Should be a newer pair around here some where. But that ramp gets greasy with frost alone , let alone snow.

Slushy. Heavy.
I'll shovel the back deck next for the dogs.
Breather break might extend into a coffee break first though.

Need to get dog food again. Went yesterday and crap choices locally.
So , the ramp has been shoveled and a slippery bit of concrete to the truck.
It should melt but ramp is on North side of house too.
Crutch tips are worn. Should be a newer pair around here some where. But that ramp gets greasy with frost alone , let alone snow.

Slushy. Heavy.
I'll shovel the back deck next for the dogs.
Breather break might extend into a coffee break first though.
Now this where a heat tracing cable on the underside of the ramp would come in handy.
Flip a switch, have a coffee while it melts.
It's one thing about the Max-no shovel is required-more white just brings more pleasure it seems.

Good evening Part people xx hope you have all had a rockin Saturday 😆 xx 🤗

we braved the artic conditions, me encased in thermals himself not… 🙄 he declined the offer of the tights… silly boy 😆xx not much to show for our day today, but we were happy digging nd swinging 😆 xx I did get a little worried I had lost him in the fog when he was late back to the truck for lunch….but luckily he made it back safe nd sound 😂 xx

Thread 'Today’s Treasure xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/todays-treasure-xx.690658/

Now you dear Lass you might have gone off and did something that might haunt you out on the fields.

You know that you should of discreetly asked the northern male pirates on the "Himself Tights."

I will hope that the ones that were ordered have a fly opening in the front-not like the old Stanfield wool itchy long Johns that had a trap door.

Now the southern male is doing a :dontknow:because those wet suits don't have such workings so they're oblivious to the what I'm trying to explain to you.

Now the squatting technique isn't a male thing you know, any hedgerow will do.
But when it's cold outside it's the last thing we like to do, you do know that.
Cold fingers is a cruel thing to have messy around in the warm comfy space-you know what I'm telling you here now I hope.
Now without the fly in those tights it can be a stretch of more than the imagination.

Let use the r for an example-it's not designed to do r-no up and over manoeuvres as the plumping isn't made to be uncomfortable.
FLY: To soar, to be free.

(No pictures/modelling of a fly tights will be included in this post)
Ahh Peps, I was a bit gunho wasn’t I… but having never entered the world of thermal undergarments…. I guess I was overly excited😬…. he decided not to accept my kind offer of a pair, he shot me a Northen Man look, which thanks to your post, I knew he knew, and he knew I knew, the reasons he declined… but once I got the hang of the grasping the three layers when in the hedge… I was very satisfied with my purchase. 😆 xx oh and my neck ruff was A total game changer …. Worn with my baseball cap, I have about 3 inches to look thru… but given todays fog, vision wasn’t really necessary 😆 xx

Ahh Peps, I was a bit gunho wasn’t I… but having never entered the world of thermal undergarments…. I guess I was overly excited😬…. he decided not to accept my kind offer of a pair, he shot me a Northen Man look, which thanks to your post, I knew he knew, and he knew I knew, the reasons he declined… but once I got the hang of the grasping the three layers when in the hedge… I was very satisfied with my purchase. 😆 xx oh and my neck ruff was A total game changer …. Worn with my baseball cap, I have about 3 inches to look thru… but given todays fog, vision wasn’t really necessary 😆 xx
Oh the winter wear-where men have to have good bladders.🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back