THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Now that's a ride there BB!!!!! And the name is killer!!!
I've been fishing on the lightin up for about 16 years. The boat has changed over the years, but the name stays the same. My bosses owned a very successful lighting company, designing and building high tech light fixtures.....some of the big jobs were the dubai tower, and the moscow tower. We get a lot of head turns and questions about the name, and the connotation about smoking pot is just one of many assumptions. It's been a great name, and could probably become a great merch company.....everyone wants a shirt or sticker from us !!

I've been fishing on the lightin up for about 16 years. The boat has changed over the years, but the name stays the same. My bosses owned a very successful lighting company, designing and building high tech light fixtures.....some of the big jobs were the dubai tower, and the moscow tower. We get a lot of head turns and questions about the name, and the connotation about smoking pot is just one of many assumptions. It's been a great name, and could probably become a great merch company.....everyone wants a shirt or sticker from us !!
Awesome story and if that happens I'll take 1 of each!!! :headbang:

Oh yummy!

There is a paint roller screen hack folks use for ice fishing.
I'm not sure if the screen material is healthy though...
535DBAE8-3909-4223-B634-C87964F1A910.jpeg
On the older heater the Mr used a stainless steel grill from ponderosa sundae bar(leftover). The heater died and he was unable to get it off and put it on the new one. A project for the blow days, which we have a couple right now.

Guy is a good watch on varied videos.
I don't delve deeper to see if he went to war while I think he's filming in Ukraine per a flag on a cabin in one vid. And another hint. Or three.

He's got great woodworking skills.
Including being familiar with an axe , partly shown in this vid.

Feels colder... wind seems faster.... and overcast would be better descriptive than "cloudy"..
:P
Heck that beats our 41F feeling like 24F
I'm getting hot just looking at your temps.
I can imagine the socks are being fitted into the flip-flops as we speak.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back