THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Buying diesel is the opposite of treasure hunting. That stuff is expensive
I get good value for it running the tractor.
Not keeping good track but it's annoying to drive 20 miles or whatever for veeery slow filling the stupid E.P.A. tank. Then to get the stupider spout to release and hook on the filler neck of the tractor and very slowly glug. Glug. Glug about every two seconds while holding the tank.
then just because the timer involved already decimated the atmosphere with fumes , the spout dumped fuel on the ground when I removed it to reverse it to store it in the tank. Not a drop. Or dribble. A yuck don't step in those wet leaves in the rain and how do I clean that up? Thank you E.P.A..
Fuel gauge won't show change till around 1/2 a tank. No problem.
My special purpose it to not run the tank dry and add fuel treatment to fuel.
So far so good.
But it was time for more fuel .

Friends of mine are doing this A buck a gallon to make.

bio.jpg

Good morning all.

We've got a hard freeze forecast for Sunday night. I guess it's time to pick all those green tomatoes and dig up the sweet potatoes. Not the type of digging I was hoping to do, but still good. We anticipated winter and planted a few things in five gallon buckets so they could move inside when it got cold. Here's some peppers in a bucket just starting to ripen. We've also got tomatoes and jalapeño peppers growing in buckets. So far so good.

IMG_2536.jpeg

My metal detecting day went better than expected. Ran the metal detector til it was dead. Lots of trash but managed to pull a heavy silver ring and a thin 14k chain I thought was trash until I got home and saw it was marked. Glad I took the time to dig it out unbroken.
Congrats, JVA5th! That's an awesome hunt!

Congrats, JVA5th! That's an awesome hunt!
Thank you WD going back today. Going to try a spot I normally ignore where a pond once was I heard they used to throw coins in they covered and spread the dirt so chance for deep silver just have to clear trash and listen for squeakers. Low and slow and going high frequency to pick up silver clear

Thank you WD going back today. Going to try a spot I normally ignore where a pond once was I heard they used to throw coins in they covered and spread the dirt so chance for deep silver just have to clear trash and listen for squeakers. Low and slow and going high frequency to pick up silver clear
Looking forward to see what you get!

What is that ?
Bio-diesel maybe.
Old/recycled cooking oil.

Peanut oil pressed from peanuts can get processed too. I don't know what else.
Obviously fryer oil from a restaurant is going to be cheaper.
Until your I try to score and find there is someone already jealously acquiring the oil.

Not sure how near a lye this guys hydroxide is..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back