THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Super jelly pep!!! That would never get old enjoying
It certainly doesn't, it's the reason we bought here. Been a labor of love one could say.
But the big tasks are getting done, and I might even see some digging time this fall.

Bama Steve, is it true that Bart gives gold jewelry as mementos?
I was sworn to carry the answer to that question to the grave like any proper pirate! 🤣

Morning Chums xx hope you are all set for a relaxing Saturday xx 🤗

well I survived the week at work… just… Thursday evening… let’s go swinging… Rain stopped play…. Friday evening let’s go swinging… Himself texts… gotta move trees for the Duchess… no one else around to drive loading shovel … Saturday am… bright sunny day, no work… erm nope todays the visiting relatives day… 🫤… so have got it in writing, tomorrow, come hell or high water.. Himself needs to be ready to roll out at 8 am SHARP… otherwise heads will roll! …. Next weekend we are hosting the Basset Hound Garden Paw-Ty.. so no detecting then either! At this rate my Pirate badge will be in jeopardy…. 😅 xx

well I survived the week at work… just… Thursday evening… let’s go swinging… Rain stopped play…. Friday evening let’s go swinging… Himself texts… gotta move trees for the Duchess… no one else around to drive loading shovel … Saturday am… bright sunny day, no work… erm nope todays the visiting relatives day… 🫤… so have got it in writing, tomorrow, come hell or high water.. Himself needs to be ready to roll out at 8 am SHARP… otherwise heads will roll! …. Next weekend we are hosting the Basset Hound Garden Paw-Ty.. so no detecting then either! At this rate my Pirate badge will be in jeopardy…. 😅 xx
Here I was thinking today would be the day that I got to see something that makes the mind wonder.
Now for some reason I'm a liking that ol' king Henry Vlll type of dealing with that Duchess getting himself to move a tree.
Visiting relatives-take to the fields-have high tea looking at the lovely castle.
Then I read that you're hosting the long ear event again-heck train them to dig targets out in the field.
This is really turning into a sad morning-need a coffee XXX strong.

Here I was thinking today would be the day that I got to see something that makes the mind wonder.
Now for some reason I'm a liking that ol' king Henry Vlll type of dealing with that Duchess getting himself to move a tree.
Visiting relatives-take to the fields-have high tea looking at the lovely castle.
Then I read that you're hosting the long ear event again-heck train them to dig targets out in the field.
This is really turning into a sad morning-need a coffee XXX strong.
Good morning Peps.. indeed glum times for us British swingers, and by default the global swingers 😞.. i can only apologise.. but tomoz (hopefully) i will be able to flash my stash.. and we can all celebrate the fields of England once more!!! 😆 xx

As for the floppy eared crew.. the sausage race will be the only tracking treasure they will be interested in… but they are smushy and cute so get a pass on being of any use 😆 xx

Good morning Peps.. indeed glum times for us British swingers, and by default the global swingers 😞.. i can only apologise.. but tomoz (hopefully) i will be able to flash my stash.. and we can all celebrate the fields of England once more!!! 😆 xx

As for the floppy eared crew.. the sausage race will be the only tracking treasure they will be interested in… but they are smushy and cute so get a pass on being of any use 😆 xx
Now properly trained hounds get the sausage treat after digging the treasures.
If you lived in Italy you'd be a truffle hunter for sure.
Wait 🌶 (in a whispered chat to himself) don't those folks use pigs?
AH Yes! BRILLIANT 👏
Though let me me point out those floppy ears, and that keen sense of smell.
🌶 you do realize what those sausages are made from, don't you?
Gee is that eating up the competition 🤔 😳 🙄
Remember blossom to take a few photos of the guests. (The dogs)

Now properly trained hounds get the sausage treat after digging the treasures.
If you lived in Italy you'd be a truffle hunter for sure.
Wait 🌶 (in a whispered chat to himself) don't those folks use pigs?
AH Yes! BRILLIANT 👏
Though let me me point out those floppy ears, and that keen sense of smell.
🌶 you do realize what those sausages are made from, don't you?
Gee is that eating up the competition 🤔 😳 🙄
Remember blossom to take a few photos of the guests. (The dogs)
Ha ha … see the floppy ones are only one step away in the food chain from being useful….. much like myself i fact 🤔 xx 😂😂

yes photos will be forthcoming…. I’ve got a new shower curtain for the “Photo Booth… “ so hopefully some cracking pics will be taken 😆 xx

Ha ha … see the floppy ones are only one step away in the food chain from being useful….. much like myself i fact 🤔 xx 😂😂

yes photos will be forthcoming…. I’ve got a new shower curtain for the “Photo Booth… “ so hopefully some cracking pics will be taken 😆 xx
Now you do go all out for this event. 👏
Screenshot_20230902_071722_Google.jpg

Wait...You need a loading shovel driver? Or a loaded shovel driver?
Either way ,for a small fee...

No ,that badge is a tattoo you get to keep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC
Back