THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

1679622363535.jpeg

I think I will attempt one of the local sand bars today. These beautiful white sand patches of shallow water will go dry today on the spring tides. It's been tremendously busy, and I haven't been to this spot since last October. I'm sure others have been, but this is a vast spot, with incredible traffic. It will be a 1 mile kyak paddle out. And I will stay all day. Packing a lunch today and drinks. Ill wear my short suit all day, and there is no dry land so kyak will act as mothers hip and home base. Ill have to keep constant tabs on my anchor so I don't lose my salvage vessel. My competition/partner islamoradamark has a bum knee, and I know he hasn't been. Maybe there will be some goodies left !! This spot has gold for me 9 out of ten hunts, but my luck has been horrible latley......im looking to start a good streak !! Temp will be 80 with mostly clear skies and 10 mph or less breeze. Water clarity is at least 30 ft visibility. Ill go pro some underwater today I think.
Allright I'm outta here everyone have a good day ...... SEE YA !!

I just got my Simplex back from warranty repair. I barely got to use it before it had issues. I hope to run it today and maybe find something other than rusty iron. That’s not a dig at the machine, but this property is loaded with iron. I hope to creek hunt today also. I have already prepped our supper ( at 8:00 am!) so I have all day. Then sausage burritos!🌯🍻

Mornin all.

Gee you're all fired up and in action , I'm still staggering around trying to wake up still.

Going to the post office. Maybe not too big an adventure.
Spring is dragging it's feet still. Tomorrow will be a wash for weather with rain then slush , freezing rain then snow.
I won't be out detecting that's for sure.
Have a spot in mind though. Been putting it off each spring when the narrow window is open.
Snow piles are almost gone but it's not quite time to fix the winters plowing mess with the tractor yet. Usually thawed by now.

And A Good morning to all as well.... Late on the T-net bus but up and at em early trying to get this list of things over with before kicking off the weekend. Not to mention getting kicked out of bed @ 3:30 for snoring too loud 🤦‍♂️.... WTH has a man gotta do to get a good nights rest around here :laughing7:
Cheers to the weekend Y'all 🍺
🏴‍☠️ SURF_PIRATE 🏴‍☠️

And A Good morning to all as well.... Late on the T-net bus but up and at em early trying to get this list of things over with before kicking off the weekend. Not to mention getting kicked out of bed @ 3:30 for snoring too loud 🤦‍♂️.... WTH has a man gotta do to get a good nights rest around here :laughing7:
Cheers to the weekend Y'all 🍺
🏴‍☠️ SURF_PIRATE 🏴‍☠️
that's funny SP - i'm 15 years ahead of you on that deal - have a good one- and don't forget you were tooting too much also

I think I will attempt one of the local sand bars today. These beautiful white sand patches of shallow water will go dry today on the spring tides. It's been tremendously busy, and I haven't been to this spot since last October. I'm sure others have been, but this is a vast spot, with incredible traffic. It will be a 1 mile kyak paddle out. And I will stay all day. Packing a lunch today and drinks. Ill wear my short suit all day, and there is no dry land so kyak will act as mothers hip and home base. Ill have to keep constant tabs on my anchor so I don't lose my salvage vessel. My competition/partner islamoradamark has a bum knee, and I know he hasn't been. Maybe there will be some goodies left !! This spot has gold for me 9 out of ten hunts, but my luck has been horrible latley......im looking to start a good streak !! Temp will be 80 with mostly clear skies and 10 mph or less breeze. Water clarity is at least 30 ft visibility. Ill go pro some underwater today I think.
Allright I'm outta here everyone have a good day ...... SEE YA !!
Me hopes you be finding some silver and gold, also!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back