THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Blame it on a number of factors.
Just double the price on everything.
Then lower it by 25%
The world so grateful of those savings.
Now about those striped Bass.
I heard because of rusk of catching something they were in isolation. So they're scarcer now, so that's why the price hike.
LOL but their not lobster or anything special/exotic ??? So then a small 3.5 striped bass would go for 100 bucks
NUTS !

Black Bart. What would you do with fly's this small? I fish for Salmon, Steelhead, Trout Stipers Sturgeon... But these fly's are tiny.

View attachment 2029582
Around here they,d work for Bluegill and all the other small sunfish we got. The tiniest work for catching very small Bluegill to use for bait for big old Flathead Catfish.

I was advised by another long-standing memeber to post it here for more publicity.

If you really want me to, I'll remove it. But it's not "crap": It's the Future of Mankind.
I just happened to be lurking when all of this went down.
Read some interesting posts and those pics.

Who are you.
What is your Truth ?
You said that you had to at least try.
Well ?

I just happened to be lurking when all of this went down.
Read some interesting posts and those pics.

Who are you.
What is your Truth ?
You said that you had to at least try.
Well ?
? ? ? wha... where... whoo.... why ... which... how... ....... ... .... . . . . . . ............................ .... ......

That's something that I have never been able to wrap my mind around,. People getting offended by something said online.
I can't imagine the bubble they live in, in "real life"

Kingsford charcoal is utter garbage nowadays!
I can't even cook a burger on my smokey joe without the charcoal burning up and out before it is cooked.
15$ minimum wage is hitting in places people don't realize.
I remember when a half gallon of ice cream was a half gallon.
When you can't push the price any higher, and you cannot reduce the package size any further, what's left ?
Things like pink slime and other shenanigans in order to turn a profit.
Gotta make them donuts!

River flows by my property.

rive i live n.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back