THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well it looks like I will have to burn up some gas this morning to go and pick up a auction lot.
For $4.00 ea, made of metal I was thinking they'd make great sorting containers for 2Ă—2 holders, or finds.
14.75" x 7.75" x 2"
wlot-of--11-metal-slide-files-39-1_t.jpeg.jpg
wlot-of--11-metal-slide-files-39-2_t.jpeg.jpg

Just need dividers in the slots to make what ever size I require.

Well it looks like I will have to burn up some gas this morning to go and pick up a auction lot.
For $4.00 ea, made of metal I was thinking they'd make great sorting containers for 2Ă—2 holders, or finds.
14.75" x 7.75" x 2"
View attachment 1989945View attachment 1989946
Just need dividers in the slots to make what ever size I require.
those might work great for some coins in those paper coin cards.

Including members of
Styx.
Night ranger. ...and lord nugent...

Love the Damn Yankees!!!!

Presumably inspired by the musical of the same name, Nugent once also explained that he coined the name because whenever someone asked him how he and Tommy Shaw would sound playing together, he would always reply by saying they would sound like "a bunch of damn Yankees." With Tommy Shaw from Alabama, Jack Blades from California, Mike Cartellone from New York, and Ted Nugent from Michigan, it did seem as if the band represented all four corners of the nation.

Band frm Washington...

Mornin all.

Dang O.V. you're rockin out. Well , was rockin out.

Firehouse was touring and hit the Chez , (Chez aimis / house of friends , later Palos living room and now defunct I think) in the eighties for a third shift party.
The joint would have the windows blacked out and us third shifters were right at home starting around daylight.

My tee of thier's is probably long gone.
I still recall the lead singer doing the swim while laying on top of a speaker though....
Totter out of there around 4 P.M. into bright light and city type traffic for the hour ride home...L.o.l..
Not sure, but they might have done a cover of where the down boys go.
Might have been another third shift party band , but a co-worker had the place howling with his antics on the dance floor solo.
He liked loud music though. Or should it be stated , he lived loud music.
Finally hit the right tune I guess.

I'm around. I just despise the new layout.
Well, I have found with multiple accounting software upgrades that I have gone through, it’s a matter of forcing myself to keep trying. Eventually, I got used to it. Gosh! I don’t miss those days. This site upgrade has a lot of positives. I have only been posting since 2017, but I still find that it was like losing and old friend. I hit the “Forum” tab and it brings up the list of forums and sub forums which is kind of familiar to the old way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back