Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 2746.jpg
    2746.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Upvote 7
Going back to the first post links about piezoelectricity and this has been known for maybe a 100 years or so:
Piezoelectricity, a polarization of charge produced by an applied stress, occurs in many minerals. It is particularly strong in quartz. Aggregates of piezoelectric grains are themselves piezoelectric if the grains are suitably aligned. Such aggregates may be said to have a piezoelectric fabric.
Sorry, Assembler, I was generalizing, not being specific. ╦╦C

Sorry, Assembler, I was generalizing, not being specific. ╦╦C
No problem as I was also generalizing with some of the theory points as well. I tried to bring back to the piezoelectricity point being made with the first post of the topic.

At this stage this is just a tool or way of reading the electric field lines of force in a given rock or sample.

You could sell them to the Scientists mentioned in the first post.
No one is talking about a Piezoelectric sluice box.
You seem to have missed the elegance cleverly hidden in my post ... imagine if piezoelectric force could be used to drop out fine/solution gold from materials traversing a sluice. Have a drink/smoke a doobie , lather rinse and repeat until you agree.

Conceptual Difference: Electric field lines represent the direction and strength of the electric field at various points in space. They indicate the path that a positive test charge would take if placed in the field. However, "lines of force" implies a physical entity that exerts a force, which can be misleading since the lines themselves do not exert force; rather, they represent the field that does.

Field vs. Force: The electric field ( E ) is a vector field that describes the force per unit charge experienced by a test charge placed in the field. The force ( F ) on a charge can be calculated using Coulomb's law ( F=qE ), where q is the charge. Thus, while the field lines indicate where forces act, they do not represent the forces themselves.

After years working in the game and detecting I wrote an article once on nuggets here in Australia. We are moving and stuff is all over the place. I did it from things from people I knew who found big nuggets and from old timers I met over the years. Just a quick recall from now. The theories I researched, people I knew, I believe nobody knows the whole story. Monster nuggets were found here that defied logic of where they were found in the 1800s goldrush days. And too, from some utter gun big nugget hunters with detectors.
Some is known by science for sure, but some is nuts in regards to where they were and how they got there. Id love to know the lot, because if I did id be a trillionaire! I'll try and find the article.
I have always been fascinated by it all.

After years working in the game and detecting I wrote an article once on nuggets here in Australia. We are moving and stuff is all over the place. I did it from things from people I knew who found big nuggets and from old timers I met over the years. Just a quick recall from now. The theories I researched, people I knew, I believe nobody knows the whole story. Monster nuggets were found here that defied logic of where they were found in the 1800s goldrush days. And too, from some utter gun big nugget hunters with detectors.
Some is known by science for sure, but some is nuts in regards to where they were and how they got there. Id love to know the lot, because if I did id be a trillionaire! I'll try and find the article.
I have always been fascinated by it all.
It sounds like you have a lot of background and knowledge of loose monster type nuggets. I'm thinking that the Scientist's in the first post link are talking about within rock formations.
Finding out methods for both will lead one to perhaps finding some. No one knows it all that is for sure.

Last edited:
Conceptual Difference: Electric field lines represent the direction and strength of the electric field at various points in space. They indicate the path that a positive test charge

What is that? ' a positive test charge' ??? Electrons are known in science, and scurry about they do ....
would take if placed in the field. However, "lines of force" implies a physical entity that exerts a force, which can be misleading since the lines themselves do not exert force; rather, they represent the field that does.

Field vs. Force: The electric field ( E ) is a vector field that describes the force per unit charge experienced by a test charge placed in the field. The force ( F ) on a charge can be calculated using Coulomb's law ( F=qE ), where q is the charge. Thus, while the field lines indicate where forces act, they do not represent the forces themselves.

What is that? ' a positive test charge' ??? Electrons are known in science, and scurry about they do ....
A small, positively charged particle used to determine the direction of the electric field at a specific point in space.

A tool or a meter that will read / show lines of Flux in a electrical field is called a Milli Gauze meter
Well I should have pointed out that the field lines will effect the growth of minerals within the rock or rocks. The field lines may only happen when there is a electric flow going on such as when there is a fault happening etc.

Will there be a update from the scientists in the first post?

Minerals do not grow. They can accumulate. The deposit might become larger.
Minerals can grow in size and form crystals when the right conditions of temperature, pressure, and chemical composition are present, allowing atoms to bond together in a crystalline arrangement and gradually build upon existing mineral structures.

Mineral growth happens when atoms in a solution or molten rock begin to arrange themselves in a repeating pattern, forming a crystal lattice, as the conditions (like temperature or pressure) change, allowing the atoms to bond together and gradually build upon existing crystal faces, essentially "growing" the mineral crystal over time.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back