All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 2746.jpg
    2746.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Upvote 7
From the web:

"There is no "resonant frequency" of gold. Gold does have an NMR frequency, which is 1.729MHz. All NMR frequencies are dependent on the ambient magnetic field, and gold's 1.729MHz is valid for a magnetic field of 2.35 Teslas, which is 45,000 times stronger than a typical Earth field strength. But there is no resonant frequency which, if you broadcast it, will cause gold to resonate."

FYI, if you walk into close range of a 2.0 Tesla magnetic field, any metal in your body is going to get ripped out. Also, that magnet will weigh in the neighborhood of 15,000 lbs.
I like it. Load that bad boy up and lets go fishing!

Last edited:
I like it. Load that bad boy up and lets go fishing!

Ya know, it's a cool idea, but there are a few ...issues that may occur.

It's an electromagnet, so we'll need to haul a pretty good sized generator along with us, as well as a small crane to set the magnet off the trailer bed and onto the ground.

Once we do fire that bad boy up, I suspect any rock, boulder, pebble with iron in it is going to become an airborne projectile, so it might be best if we stayed back some distance.

Assembler: We vote you to be the most technical of us, so you get the honor of going into the field and taking the measurements.
prof.gif
(were you planning on having more children?)

Ya know, it's a cool idea, but there are a few ...issues that may occur.

It's an electromagnet, so we'll need to haul a pretty good sized generator along with us, as well as a small crane to set the magnet off the trailer bed and onto the ground.

Once we do fire that bad boy up, I suspect any rock, boulder, pebble with iron in it is going to become an airborne projectile, so it might be best if we stayed back some distance.

Assembler: We vote you to be the most technical of us, so you get the honor of going into the field and taking the measurements. View attachment 2170395 (were you planning on having more children?)
However that much force is not with me........:laughing7:........just may get to close to a few electrons.

There is little need for the generator of electricity as nature can provide the electromagnet that is much larger.

Okay..you say...fish on?

I wonder if there is a single individual (out of the roughly 150k members on TNet) that can explain this "fish" to us, in English. A PhD. in physics is required. I know a guy, but he gets $350 an hr. for consulting.

View attachment 2170396
Anyone is welcome to chime in.

Okay..you say...fish on?

I wonder if there is a single individual (out of the roughly 150k members on TNet) that can explain this "fish" to us, in English. A PhD. in physics is required. I know a guy, but he gets $350 an hr. for consulting.

View attachment 2170396
In NMR spectroscopy, receptivity refers to the relative detectability of a particular element.

phusikḗ which means "natural science".

Good luck with 'the fish is on'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back