Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 2746.jpg
    2746.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Upvote 6

This attachment might ask you to register to read it, but you can click on - I'll do it later and then you can read the full article.​

The link within the attachment has an interesting factoid such as the following:

We find that stress on quartz crystals can generate enough voltage to electrochemically deposit aqueous gold from solution as well as accumulate gold nanoparticles. Nucleation of gold via piezo-driven reactions is rate-limiting because quartz is an insulator; however, since gold is a conductor, our results show that existing gold grains are the focus of ongoing growth. We suggest this mechanism can help explain the creation of large nuggets and the commonly observed highly interconnected gold networks within quartz vein fractures.

The link within the attachment has an interesting factoid such as the following:

We find that stress on quartz crystals can generate enough voltage to electrochemically deposit aqueous gold from solution as well as accumulate gold nanoparticles. Nucleation of gold via piezo-driven reactions is rate-limiting because quartz is an insulator; however, since gold is a conductor, our results show that existing gold grains are the focus of ongoing growth. We suggest this mechanism can help explain the creation of large nuggets and the commonly observed highly interconnected gold networks within quartz vein fractures.
Yeah that's some pretty extensive study. I'm gonna try and print that out to read later. Does make you wonder what they might be onto.

Maybe every time there is a fault or movement there can also be a electric pulse depending on the minerals in the solution that can help grains to grow?

'While scientists understand the broad processes that forge gold nuggets, they have wrestled with a long-unsolved paradox. The mystery is how large nuggets, some weighing tens to hundreds of kilograms, can form when the fluids that seep into quartz veins have gold concentrations around one part per million at best. To form 10kg of gold would require about five Olympic swimming pools of water.'

Right. That maths out like butter.

Well they still believe in the Greenstone theory and I now wonder if the greenstone connection has something more about it on top of these other ideas?

Greenstone belts are known to be a world-class source of gold. Some of the best nugget patches ever found are located at the contacts of meta-basalt greenstones and adjoining rocks.

Well they still believe in the Greenstone theory and I now wonder if the greenstone connection has something more about it on top of these other ideas?

Greenstone belts are known to be a world-class source of gold. Some of the best nugget patches ever found are located at the contacts of meta-basalt greenstones and adjoining rocks.
I'm wondering if electric field pulses plays a part with Greenstone formations?

I've had a dream for many year's about building a LARGE dredge for dredging the Missouri and the Mississippi River's since a friend of mine (that works on a construction crew) was working on a Docking station on the Mississippi River in St. Louis ,Mo...He gave me a call one night after his work and stated that he found a lot of gold at where they were working. They dug down deep to dump concrete into a footing for this job that was in the River close to shore. He gathered up a bucket of material and when he got home he found LOT'S of gold in it and was excited beyond belief. He told me that he was going to go in early and get as much material as he could before they started filling the footing with concrete ! Well he got there early for work to get that material but they were already dumping the concrete in the footing ! to bad !

This attachment might ask you to register to read it, but you can click on - I'll do it later and then you can read the full article.​

I did not read it, yet Tam, but it is a known fact (established fact?) that seismic activity and volcanoes are required to concentrate, and make available, the noble metals at the earth's surface. California is the U.S.'s prime example. It is not a coincidence that those two occurrences are (were) prevalent in the GOLD BELT just west of the Sierras. My two cents. ╦╦C

I did not read it, yet Tam, but it is a known fact (established fact?) that seismic activity and volcanoes are required to concentrate, and make available, the noble metals at the earth's surface. California is the U.S.'s prime example. It is not a coincidence that those two occurrences are (were) prevalent in the GOLD BELT just west of the Sierras. My two cents. ╦╦C
Excellent points about seismic activity with the required effects to concentrate metals or minerals.

I'm wondering if in addition to the general seismic activity there could also be a electrical field effect taking place to assist in the movement of any noble metals / minerals to be concentrated into a smaller mineralized zone area? :dontknow:

A concept introduced by Michael Faraday, whose term 'Lines of force' is still sometimes used.

What is the Electric Field? How do Electric Forces Work?

This YouTube is one hour and 33 minutes long. No need to watch all of the YouTube.

Take a look between about 22:30 minutes to about 27 minutes will point out that a positive charge will follow / moves in the direction of electric field lines perhaps causing a ‘Pocket’ or gap (Vectors will cancel each other out 24:30 minutes).

Could this 'Pocket' be a point for Nano partials to collect or grow?

Could this 'Pocket' be a possible larger nugget to grow? :dontknow: :wink: :whip2:

With enough amperage and enough pressure many swimming pools of mineral rich soup could be moved by 'Lines of force' is the point I'm trying to make here.

Last edited:
The cat thoughts here is that the zero field point stays fixed yet the swimming soup mix is always changing or moving.
If there is a electric pulse with every fault over thousands of of years this could effect a lot of mineral rich soup mix moving past the zero field point. This could result in the growth of a nugget for example. :dontknow: :cat:

Excellent points about seismic activity with the required effects to concentrate metals or minerals.

I'm wondering if in addition to the general seismic activity there could also be a electrical field effect taking place to assist in the movement of any noble metals / minerals to be concentrated into a smaller mineralized zone area? :dontknow:
I have never explored this possibility but, hey, things thought to be science fiction 20 years ago are fact today! ╦╦C

I have never explored this possibility but, hey, things thought to be science fiction 20 years ago are fact today! ╦╦C
Going back to the first post links about piezoelectricity and this has been known for maybe a 100 years or so:
Piezoelectricity, a polarization of charge produced by an applied stress, occurs in many minerals. It is particularly strong in quartz. Aggregates of piezoelectric grains are themselves piezoelectric if the grains are suitably aligned. Such aggregates may be said to have a piezoelectric fabric.

A specimen of pure quartz was used to verify the experimental method and to ensure that absolute piezoelectric moduli were being measured. Rocks with and without preferred orientation were tested. Of the latter types, those containing little or no free quartz (marble, basalt) did not exhibit measurable piezoelectric effects. However, all quartz-rich rocks (quartzites, granites, gneisses, mylonites) did show piezoelectric effects when stressed. These effects were in two categories

1.(1) effects due to piezoelectric fabrics, called true piezoelectric effects
2.(2) effects due to random distributions of the piezoelectric vectors, called statistical effects.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0040195181902687

Attachments

• Field effects.jpg
    Field effects.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Field effects on growth.jpg
    Field effects on growth.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1
  • Field effects on growth 2.jpg
    Field effects on growth 2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1

Top Member Reactions