Apr 5, 2016
Sunrise, Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites Surf P.I.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi MD'rs, I was detecting the beach today waiting for low tide to kick in. I noticed 3 other folks detecting in relatively the same area so I kinda circled around them and came into some neck deep water before I knew it they disappeared so I made my way back to where they were and ( Holy ship wrecks Batman ) I found an eye popping chain 28 inches long 18kt with a 18kt cross and emeralds. It is modern but the wife nicknamed it the Atrocha. 45.6 grams in weight. WOW!!! Best find of the year.

Attachments

• 1479224621340.jpg
    1479224621340.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,279
Upvote 82
Welcome to Treasure Net R.I.T.S! :thumbsup:

Congratulations on your gold chain find and on receiving your first BANNER with your first post! :notworthy:

Dave

Congratulations that is awesome and Beautiful!

Atrocha - lol

Congratualtions on the Banner Find!

Congrats that is a dream find!
I dream about hunting Florida beaches some day.

In the dead of winter when it is -18 below Zero and the wind make it feel like -35

I start looking to buy a conversion van so I can drive down there for some warmth.

Hi MD'rs, I was detecting the beach today waiting for low tide to kick in. I noticed 3 other folks detecting in relatively the same area so I kinda circled around them and came into some neck deep water before I knew it they disappeared so I made my way back to where they were and ( Holy ship wrecks Batman ) I found an eye popping chain 28 inches long 18kt with a 18kt cross and emeralds. It is modern but the wife nicknamed it the Atrocha. 45.6 grams in weight. WOW!!! Best find of the year.

Fantastic find! Must have been a ton of fun.

All the best,

Lanny

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back