Apr 5, 2016
Sunrise, Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Whites Surf P.I.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi MD'rs, I was detecting the beach today waiting for low tide to kick in. I noticed 3 other folks detecting in relatively the same area so I kinda circled around them and came into some neck deep water before I knew it they disappeared so I made my way back to where they were and ( Holy ship wrecks Batman ) I found an eye popping chain 28 inches long 18kt with a 18kt cross and emeralds. It is modern but the wife nicknamed it the Atrocha. 45.6 grams in weight. WOW!!! Best find of the year.

Attachments

• 1479224621340.jpg
    1479224621340.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,279
Upvote 82
That's a banner find congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see your in Sunrise I grew up there and went to plantation High. Congrats again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful Cross and Chain.
Is it possible that those other 3 people searching that same concentrated area had been asked to search for this Cross and Chain?
It is heart breaking to lose a Gold Piece of jewelry like this one. If those emeralds are real, then someone is on the verge of a breakdown.

That is stunning!

Beautiful Cross and Chain.
Is it possible that those other 3 people searching that same concentrated area had been asked to search for this Cross and Chain?
It is heart breaking to lose a Gold Piece of jewelry like this one. If those emeralds are real, then someone is on the verge of a breakdown.

I was thinking same thing.

banner all day long - i bet your heart was racing on that one!!

Thanks for the thumbs up. Looking forward to posting bigger and better finds soon.

Wow...thats a great find...keep your eyes on the classifieds...someone may be looking for that one!

That is crazy...would have me doing the happy dance wow..

Incredible! Amazing! Unreal! Banner! Jealous!
Congratulations on an epic piece of gorgeous gold!

Awesome recovery! Congrats!

Fantastic find!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back