Terry's UFO - UAP - USO Video Review: Do You Believe?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

It's hard to believe any "photographic" evidence these days. Just too easy to manipulate images. With trillions of galaxies out there that each have trillions of stars, the odds are pretty darn good there is life out there. But I don't think we will ever see any visitors from outside our solar system. The distances between our star and other stars are just to great to think of some alien getting in a space ship and traveling to earth......unless they have found a way to manipulate space/time. If they are smart enough to do that, why care about this planet? It's not like we are special in the grand scheme of the cosmos.

My father worked for General Electric; NASA; Honeywell; and a government three-letter agency or two. He was a Electrical, and Computer engineer. He helped design the computers on the Lunar Landing Module. I can remember three times helicopters landed in the late 1960s- early 1970s, at the baseball field near our house to take him to - where ever. We have had anti-gravity technology and a zero-point energy source since 1956.

The concept of zero-point energy has been around a while, and I don't think there is too much eveidence against it in the realm of quantum physics. But I really have no idea. Antigravity sounds nice but I don't think you will find many phycisists that will support that concept. If these things have been around for the last 65 years, why isn't it common knowledge? Guberment conspiracy? They have managed to silence the entire global scientific community? If either of these were practical, do you think global corporate community would let it sit on a shelf?

The concept of zero-point energy has been around a while, and I don't think there is too much eveidence against it in the realm of quantum physics. But I really have no idea. Antigravity sounds nice but I don't think you will find many phycisists that will support that concept. If these things have been around for the last 65 years, why isn't it common knowledge? Guberment conspiracy? They have managed to silence the entire global scientific community? If either of these were practical, do you think global corporate community would let it sit on a shelf?
Conspiracy is not how I would describe it. Compartmentalized access, need to know, national security, yadda, yadda, yadda. Think about this. I was in the Army from 1973-1976. At that time you could board a jet airliner, ride it to 29,000 over Honduras, jump out of said airliner, and wingsuit your way to the hills just outside Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua. The tech involved would not be available to civilians for almost another 15-years. When the SR-71 started flying in the early 1960s, where did that tech come from? When it was retired in the 1980s, what took over?

We went from prop aircraft in 1944, to landing men on the moon in 1969. What did the military have in 1969, if the civilian space agency was landing men on the moon? Use common sense. From the Wright Brothers first flight, to landing and returning from the moon in 66-years.

The corporations working with/for the government will own the patents when they are given permission to commercialize them. Old money always KEEPS the money.

I refuse to believe that all reported sightings can be explained away as natural phenomena; weather balloons, flock of geese, etc.
Why won’t the govt release the related files if nothing to hide? Don’t tell me national security; not in every case, every time. Look at the Roswell case. The initial press release got redacted. A shredded weather balloon got mistaken for a disc-shaped spacecraft, by people at a military installation! Please.
As far as UFO goes, I use the true definition which doesn’t mention little green men. If it’s unidentified and flying it’s a UFO.

I once met two space aliens late one night. They were very tall and thin and had three fingers on each hand. They had big almond shaped black eyes. Their starship was hovering about twenty five feet in the air and had a bright blue light shining around it (years later I learned of something called the Cherenkov Effect, which is when highly charged particles ionize the air and cause this exact same color light to appear, which is what I think the light on their ship was caused by). The aliens then left me alone and returned to their ship which flew off into the sky. I never saw them again. The next day I became facinated with researching aliens and bought a book on them. In the book it bassically said I had experienced some "encounter of the ??? kind" which has been happening to people all over the world for thousands of years apparently.

Technology tends to evolve in leaps and bounds as in the examples you give Terry. Just look at the computer age. Seems we are poised to make another big leap forward with AI. But until someone shows me how it is even remotely possible to travel between stars in a practical way, I will remain a skeptic. And if some civilization on a distant star has figured it out, why the heck would they want to bother with us. They would view us as we view cockroaches. I am afraid I am hard wired to be a nonbeliever. :laughing7:

I refuse to believe that all reported sightings can be explained away as natural phenomena; weather balloons, flock of geese, etc.
Why won’t the govt release the related files if nothing to hide? Don’t tell me national security; not in every case, every time. Look at the Roswell case. The initial press release got redacted. A shredded weather balloon got mistaken for a disc-shaped spacecraft, by people at a military installation! Please.
As far as UFO goes, I use the true definition which doesn’t mention little green men. If it’s unidentified and flying it’s a UFO.
The Elites in Washington not only believe that they are so much smarter than everyday and average tax paying Americans, they refuse to believe that there is anyone in or outside of our galaxy that is more intelligent than themselves.

1718469766182.png

Let us not forget the lessons of 1951's "The Day the Earth Stood Still". They knew.

Technology tends to evolve in leaps and bounds as in the examples you give Terry. Just look at the computer age. Seems we are poised to make another big leap forward with AI. But until someone shows me how it is even remotely possible to travel between stars in a practical way, I will remain a skeptic. And if some civilization on a distant star has figured it out, why the heck would they want to bother with us. They would view us as we view cockroaches. I am afraid I am hard wired to be a nonbeliever. :laughing7:
Why do we bother with going to a zoo, or the moon? Maybe earth is a travel stop for some reason. Maybe time travelers wanting to see “the old country.” I would travel back, if I could, to see the pyramids being built, the library at Alexandria, etc. I don’t have answers, only questions.

I’m not just a believer, but an experiencer. My favorite topic next to metal detecting is anomalous phenomena.

Hey buddy! This pic drools of certain sources. Notice the DEI "person". ..... pot belly (male) with female genitalia. They are obviously headed to parking lot 13, north of pad 39A at Kennedy.... the nude beach!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back