Terry's UFO - UAP - USO Video Review: Do You Believe?

Hello Terry

And excellent theory.

We can discuss that when all the AI terminator bots are hunting us down like vermin as we huddle in underground bunkers.:tongue3::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

We are a sad excuse of species that we can create wonderful technology? But the first thing we will do with it, is to weaponize it. Right now Elon musk says we HAVE technology from facial recognition app used on smart phone can applied on suicide drone with an explosive devise programed to kill a intended target by facial recognition.

Drone A1 Assassins

Think about that? What crap are they not even mentioning that they have secretly?

Most of our news is now on smart phones. Run by Al So AI now determines what interests you and your sent more and more of the same things. Our news feeds are different for each other. For example.

A friend of mine she read up on story of rape and murder of women. Now all she gets on her smart phone from news feed dictated by A1 are stories of women raped and murdered positive re reinforcing her cognitive bias that all men now are rapists and murderers.

Or another having Jewish stories having stories fed to them of Jews being killed by Hamas. And the other having vice versa. So you see AI can inflame racial, political, gender, and law and order issues and positive re enforces an agenda, a fear or belief. ( Perhaps this why every one seems so angry these days.?)

AI has the power to manipulate billions of people around globe as governments they are blind to the social upheavals in the race to develop weapons against each other?

Not to mention the huge social displacement of millions of jobs to come. There will come a time when Humans will become obsolete. That then how do exist as society as we know it?

See this picture of this beautiful young women AI news feed through her smart phone reinforced her fears with stories that we are all going to die from climate change. AI flooded her news feed month after month year after with same doom and gloom stories.

View attachment 2155540

Positive reinforcing her fears until she killed herself.

She is not alone. A girlfriend of mine her daughter only 12 years old tried to hang herself. Al feed her storied positive reinforcing fears with cognitive bias. It is causing social problems of images and identity problems and mental health issues. And its not doing to thousands but millions that are being emotional manipulated.

We have unleashed the devil now called smart phones that now manipulate our thoughts for better or for worse. And governments now want us to be more enslaved to the smart phones. it already happening in countries trying to go cashless.

It is all about total control of your thoughts and opinions and your lives. And this is dangerous precedent in the making. Not just in America all over the world. AI can give America centrist bias or Chinese , or Russian centrist bias etc to fit any political agenda they want.

So with all of this technology and obsession we have to have it. As we on this world have competitors and we need to get the edge over enemies. Our technology advances has exploded at a alarming rate. fundamentally changing the society functions.

The ironic thing is if we do not do have these advances we become vulnerable to our enemies? It is a vicious cycle we are a technological arms race. So in the last 50 years technology as advanced to beyond our wildest imaginations. (At least to raggedy old Crow's old bird brain.)

Where has this technology came from? Is it all from us? Or from some outside presence of an superior Alien society? Who is transferring accelerating our technology and mentally transforming society to be more advanced before our time?

Are we all just an ongoing social engineering experiment of an advanced Alien civilization? Slowly evolving us with technology until we are mature as a race, and cope with interstellar contact?

Perhaps Aliens are already among us? I swear Gretal Thumberg and Elon Musk are related?

View attachment 2155541 View attachment 2155542

Just look at their buggy eyes. I swear they are hybrids? :tongue3::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

All jokes aside Maybe aliens treat us the same as we research inferior wild animals to us with tagging and conversation programs?

Perhaps in our life time there will be a progressive acceptance of Alien life that will rapidly challenge our views on the universe? Perhaps we are already controlled by a advanced civilization way beyond our realms of comprehension?

Sadly I have only questions, no answers.:dontknow:

Crow
Interesting viewpoint. Personally, I don't trust Elon Musk. Even though he talks conservative something about him seems off.

Interesting viewpoint. Personally, I don't trust Elon Musk. Even though he talks conservative something about him seems off.
For me there is some people who have too much power.

Asperger's syndrome was the former name of a developmental disability that affects how people perceive the world and interact with others. Both of them have it.

Fixated Personality–The fixated personality type can be characterized by a preoccupation with orderliness, perfectionism, and the need to control one's environment

Crow

Um... for those of you who have found this thread interesting...
You may also find some interest in T-Net Member Gare's picture he took the other night.

There is currently no online delivery to planets and other solar systems yet.
No, but I hear Amazon is working on it.

Perhaps that is why they are here ?
Shopping...
We still have retail stores and malls...
And...
There is currently no online delivery to planets and other solar systems yet.
Going to be one hell of service delivery for the guy on the electric scooter.

Crow :laughing7:

Last edited:
Aliens travel millions of light years to get here but they can't stop and buy some clothes?
The aliens may not need clothes, they may need to be naked simply to breath or maintain proper body temperature. For all we know the aliens may find the concept of clothes perplexing and unnecessary. Imagine if an Orca wore clothes, it would make no sense, its body is already adapted to its environment the way it is, maybe this is the same for non-human aliens. The aliens we see may he asexual drones sent out by a queen from a hive-like society. They may have no concept of body image or shame because they're all physically identical.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back