Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the plan.Go to some land I lease and go Metal detecting some old cellar holes.
100_1965.JPG
The ground was like concrete it was hot so this is where we ended up .
100_1963.JPG
The water was ice cold. I have found a few here before but really don't hunt here that much.But after watching everyone on here hunt creeks thought I might give it a good look.I may have hunted about 100 yards before dark. Went back to get the camera after I saw I was finding some but only got one good water shot.
100_1953.JPG
Out of the water. Does not look as blue now.
100_1990.JPG
Kinda rough old one ?
100_1991.JPG
Decent knife
100_1992.JPG
Scraper some kind of light chert.
100_1996.JPG
100_1997.JPG
Not sure if there was an impact fracture then turned into a tool ? It is knapped in the curve.
100_2003.JPG
Oldie? Worn down dalton maybe? I wish.
100_2006.JPG
Preform
100_2019.JPG
Last one a scraper.
100_2021.JPG
Got dark and that was it. I will have to go back and spend a day on this creek. It runs for a couple of miles on my lease. Its full of wood ducks and trout. The water is so cold it hurts when you first get in it.It is all spring fed from underground limestone caves.
Thanks everyone for looking.
TnMountains

Upvote 0
Some really good finds, TnMountains! I bet there's more in that creek!!!
regards~~sandcreek

sandcreek4 said:
Some really good finds, TnMountains! I bet there's more in that creek!!!
regards~~sandcreek

I know and I am going to find a few more before deer season, Deer season hits I live in the trees for 15 weekends :).
Thanks sandcreek~~~~~

TnMountains said:
greg-rocks said:
great finds and that looks like a dandy creek.if i was in the position financially I would be leasing alot of dirt here in ohio for hunting purposes only.I have daydreamed of a day when I could buy some prime farm/hunting land and lease it out to a farmer and have my own private hunting spot.have you ever thought of doing that tn mts?thx for sharing the pics

Greg I dream about it all the time. Sometimes I dream I find a cave and inside the cave its full of artifacts. Just like they were left thousands of years ago. The land I lease I turn around and sub lease so it ends up not costing me anything. I would look for large hunt clubs in your area with agriculture on rivers and creeks and see about aquiring artifacts rights or at least the chance to look in the off season. Agree to pick up trash mend fences whatever if the land produces.
But from what you show you are doing ok :thumbsup:
why are you dreaming my dream :laughing7: :laughing7: are guess theres room for two

Hey TN, ....As per norm, you rake in some good stuff, where ever you go to looking.
Excellent bunch. Love the blue hue to the insitu point. Outstanding.

BW

bravowhiskey said:
Hey TN, ....As per norm, you rake in some good stuff, where ever you go to looking.
Excellent bunch. Love the blue hue to the insitu point. Outstanding.

BW

Bravo
Thank you.
I know you guys are cooking in Texas right now. This creek comes from two springs.They blow out from under a mountain at what we call blue holes and the water is ice cold. It has never stopped flowing. You can ice a beer or a melon in no time. Sometimes I go down there and set a quad chair in the water and just chill out.Its so far back in there I have never seen another human. The deer come in during the heat of the day and go to blowing and yelling like they do when they see or smell you. You can drink and bottle that water .
Hope you all get rain and some releif soon.
Later
TnMtns

:thumbsup: why are you dreaming my dream :laughing7: :laughing7: are guess theres room for two
[/quote]
[/quote]
Trader I think we all dream of treasures on here 8)

Thank you Molly good to see you again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back