Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay, no gold or silver, just so we get that out of the way.

First, I stopped at a little park I haven't hunted before. Had a nice fake-out moment with that ring as the first thing I saw in the plug was the gold colored shank. Looked pretty good until I saw the gaudy looking flower thing. :laughing7:
Didn't spend a whole lot of time there as my destination was a Tahoe beach and I had high hopes.
IMG_7848.jpg

The beach was unusually busy for a Monday at the end of September. Also, I noticed right away that the wind we had last week had caused some pretty dramatic sand shifting in the lake. Places that were 3 feet deep a week ago were now either 1-2 feet deep, or 4-5 feet deep.
There were actually a lot of targets for this time of year and I was hoping for a ring or two, but it just wasn't meant to be. It was sure a beautiful sunny day, however!
IMG_7849.jpg

I can't imagine why anybody would go swimming with their car key/fob. That's got to be a real vacation bummer to lose it.

Upvote 14

First, I stopped at a little park I haven't hunted before. Had a nice fake-out moment with that ring as the first thing I saw in the plug was the gold colored shank. Looked pretty good until I saw the gaudy looking flower thing. :laughing7:
Didn't spend a whole lot of time there as my destination was a Tahoe beach and I had high hopes.
View attachment 2171722

The beach was unusually busy for a Monday at the end of September. Also, I noticed right away that the wind we had last week had caused some pretty dramatic sand shifting in the lake. Places that were 3 feet deep a week ago were now either 1-2 feet deep, or 4-5 feet deep.
There were actually a lot of targets for this time of year and I was hoping for a ring or two, but it just wasn't meant to be. It was sure a beautiful sunny day, however!
View attachment 2171733

I can't imagine why anybody would go swimming with their car key/fob. That's got to be a real vacation bummer to lose it.
good job with all the findings.

View attachment 2171722

View attachment 2171733

looks like a lot of fun, will done

Still a good showing of targets.

Now that bell might come in handy when you got the feet up after a long hard day of digging.

A little ring of the bell for service.
(Ya right like we all dream if that ever happening )🤣

MAN! I hate to see those key fobs! Losing those ruins people's day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back