Spanish/Jesuit/MexicanMINE SHRINES

well funny thing is, I don't need anything decoded...

Why is everyone searching for all the signs but not the treasure?

I know the artifact laws, I don't take things. I document the place and move on.

... but there are others on here that think they know all the answers, well if they do... then show me the treasures and the mines!

I know quite a bit, but everyone don't seem to want to use technology and want to go about everything the old school way.

Thats why I'm bored! Everyone wants to talk, hell... I'd even do a group hike, but no one wants to even do that.

They are too comfortable sitting at home and just signing in. Thats bullcrap!

There is a hiking section here on TNET, you're more likely to find someone there.

I would love to go, but as you know...the Service dictates. Plenty of leave dates, just no large enough gaps as of yet.

Bottom photo, miiddle there is stone standing mine symbol next to it.black MARKINGS with #8onthe bottom.next to it flat on ground stone triangle.looks like pointing to enterence.

There is a hiking section here on TNET, you're more likely to find someone there.

I would love to go, but as you know...the Service dictates. Plenty of leave dates, just no large enough gaps as of yet.

well when you got time, drop me a line

Priest at Cave

View attachment 749786

im not mad at anyone, just frustrated lol. if you all thinking im mad, sorry it came across that way . - John[/QUOTE]

The end of the trial. I can appreciate that. I can almost hear that large guy snoring.

I bought a new camera with a 60x zoom today, so the photos will be getting clearer/better.

Last edited:
Look, you can see through bush next to your drawing.its a heart with markings on the stone.
I just posted about 100the foot carved head of jesus. Also posted my finding of the peralta stone 1000000copys location on another sites.
None of you respond so I may stop my input.

Top of Miner's Needle

sorry it's blurry as heck lol (I'll get a better shot) this was from a long way of with an el cheapo camera

View attachment 749976

Last edited:
Look, you can see through bush next to your drawing.its a heart with markings on the stone.
I just posted about 100the foot carved head of jesus. Also posted my finding of the peralta stone 1000000copys location on another sites.
None of you respond so I may stop my input.

fudge-ola man, we see it all. what do you think everyone's post are all about on here? quit thinking everyones stupid 'cept you.

I don't care if anyone responds or not, just sharing my stuff. besides there a lot of priests, hearts etc. not just one set!! they are abundant throughout the southwest

Last edited:
if you look carefully on this shadow sign, you can make out the edges to the figure

That's some awesome art. I can see some of what you marked out, but for the most part the picture is blurry. I have a brand new camera collecting dust. 500 bucks later and no pictures of any trial with it...YET!

I'm getting bored with TNET. I haven't found anyone to learn from. Everyone tells me things on here this month, that I figured out 15 years ago.

I've finally come to the conclusion that...

I'm wasting my time here.

go south towards the three boarders region,az,nm.mex., and take some old school spanish death rods with you,pick and shovel. tap into your 6th sense. and do it old school, youll do great john az. try it. these guys should take you up on your offer of guiding on a treasure trip. that would be a great trip.
View attachment 750551

go south towards the three boarders region,az,nm.mex., and take some old school spanish death rods with you,pick and shovel. tap into your 6th sense. and do it old school, youll do great john az. try it. these guys should take you up on your offer of guiding on a treasure trip. that would be a great trip.
View attachment 750551

perhaps I shall, dog.

priests at cave return.jpgFace on the left with a rock in it's mouth. Lion to the right - the eye might be a pointer and looks like a sealed tunnel sign ( H ) under the lion.

Tunnel is open... been inside. The tunnel in the dark opening, behind the 2 standing priests at the entrance and the face on left... is open and have been inside.

Last edited:
Tunnel is open... been inside. The tunnel in the dark opening, behind the 2 standing priests at the entrance and the face on left... is open and have been inside.

Though I'm not certian, My impression is, the entrance is to the right of the lion.
Look at the lions eyes.

I know I've been all over this place and went inside that narrow passage into a larger room.... I will go back next week and see it again

ok, I see what your talking about. I didn't go in that one. I wasn't in the mood for climbing up that high... that will be on my next visit.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back