since I joined T-net.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just posting some favorite finds from the past year. I've enjoyed sharing, learning and getting to know several great people since I joined. Its been a good year.

1228111534-1.jpg

PART_1339467728741-1.jpg

1230111638.jpeg

IMG_20121013_155528-enhanced.jpg

Upvote 0
Yep, you had a great year, GB! I haven't taken many pics, muhaha!

Sorry THREAD HIJACK!!@@!! Some shell adze bevels, the last two are the same tool. Not from this year....wah:
AdzeMX051508-3.jpg

BusyconHammer2.jpg

LittleShellHammers-2.jpg

ShellCelt2.jpg

ShellCelt3.jpg

This is a shell maul. The only one I've ever seen. It's made of the inner core of a heavy individual "Hulk Hogan Syndrome" whelk shell, the business end is very broad and battered, almost polished and
still in great condition. I've seen many shell hammers and axes and celts but none of them looked like this tool.
ShellMaul052408mx.jpg

ShellMaul052408mx3.jpg

ShellMaul052408mxSpire.jpg

Thank you for chipping in! That maul is awesome!

Nice pile of artifacts, Gator. Still got that strange shark tooth with the little barbs on each side? I think that might have been from Otodus Obliquus. A 50 million year old shark said to be the great grandfather of Megaladon. They are also found along the banks of the Potomac river.

Wow.. here she blows

ForumRunner_20121124_224107.png

There it is, very cool. Sure looks Otodus to me. How many of the drilled sharks teeth do you have? Would you consider a trade? I don't have a huge pile of artifacts like some folks around here, almost every thing I find is from our property. Maybe I have something you might be interested in.

We can talk. P.M. me. I only have five of the drilled ones. And alot of people ask about those. I'm always open to an offer though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back