062.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 064.JPG
    064.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 204
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 179
Ok... After some field testing of the sluice I posted at the start of this thread I've decided that it still won't move enough materials for my taste. soooo... I'm in the process of designing a new setup that will. It's something like a cross between a Gold Hog Viper and a Gold Cube and will have a 4000GPH pump. Half inch grizzly on the header box to eliminate classifying. Not shown in the rendering is the tailing slide off of the header box to keep the junk from falling into the tank.

View attachment 895045View attachment 895046

There are a lot of construction details I didn't include in the renderings like hinges and supports but I am including them in the CAD drawings I'm doing.

EDIT: When finished and tested out I'll post CAD drawings and a parts list including sources if anyone is interested.

Is that Bryce?

I like it

My DIY super fluid bed high banker 3" dredge sluice designed for high production fine glacial gold recovery..........................
View attachment 914671View attachment 914672View attachment 914673

I like how you have the nozzle come in from the top

Also my DIY fluid bed combination highbanker/stream sluice with fold out wing dam......
View attachment 914674View attachment 914675View attachment 914678

Almost left out my DIY concentrator sluice................
View attachment 914680

Plus many more but these are my favorites.

Go for the gold,
GG~
I like how you have the nozzle come in from the top

O.K.

Attachments

• 3;20;14 009.jpg
    3;20;14 009.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 199
  • phone 1014.jpg
    phone 1014.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,213
  • phone 1019.jpg
    phone 1019.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 224
Here is the Super Mini on the SF American today. Had a jam up in the grizzlies from force feeding it at the same time that I saw this flake. Grabbed the box out of the water, got the flake stuck to my finger and got the snuffer cap off. Somewhere between my finger and the snuffer the flake disappeared never to be seen again. I call it catch and release. Other than that the BGT did what it is supposed to do.

IMG_1735.JPG

My homemade highbanker.

3/16 screen dropping onto 1' x 3' vortex mat. If it hits the mat, it stays until clean out. Hold everything from 1/8" down to minus flypoop.

Last weeks take from 4hrs digging...

Wow, really pro looking...good work!

My homemade highbanker.

3/16 screen dropping onto 1' x 3' vortex mat. If it hits the mat, it stays until clean out. Hold everything from 1/8" down to minus flypoop.

I can show you how to easily modify a few rows of the vortex mat to catch up to 3/8" nuggets.

(PM me)
GG~

Last edited:
Very nice gear and spot :)
...show us some gold too!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back