Season 11

Keep in mind the MP is not in the center of the island. Granted it is still a couple 100 feet from Smiths Cove, and people have been digging tunnels for 100' or 1000's of years. During the Vietnam war they were all over that country. Granted it's not an island but it is along the coast..
I'm not talking about common tunnels.

Let us dig man-height tunnels as we move forward, ok, no problem...

But how do you go about creating flood channels that measure 80cm by 80cm in the 17th century as shown in the plans in the tv show ?

Over hundreds of meters, people would have bothered to create such tunnels?

This is completely crazy and unrealistic as a hypothesis.

I'm not questioning the rest of the story... (although the flood tunnels are a pretty central element).

As for the presence of salt water in the wells, it is entirely consistent with the proximity of the ocean and other completely natural elements.

The presence of salt water in the depths of the island is completely natural and logical, there is no need for this crazy hypothesis of flood tunnels.

I agree the flood tunnels are hard to believe but not because it couldn't be done. People have been building Pyramids for over 4000 years. I'm sure someone could figure out how to drill or dig a flood tunnel 200-300 years ago...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back