RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

moving-fountain-sculptures-malgorzata-chodakowska-2.jpg

Going to sell off some maps soon.

Also books and vintage Md / treasure mags.... along with some various other items.

Going to sell off some maps soon.

Also books and vintage Md / treasure mags.... along with some various other items.

Ill buy that map. Keep me in mind and pm me when you get ready to part with some maps.

A drones eye view

thought these were pretty cool.

Attachments

• drone 1.jpg
    drone 1.jpg
    225.9 KB · Views: 61
  • drone 2.jpg
    drone 2.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 50
  • drone 3.jpg
    drone 3.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 58
  • drone 4.jpg
    drone 4.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 64
  • drone 5.jpg
    drone 5.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 53
  • drone 6.jpg
    drone 6.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 62
View attachment 1415022And this is a pretty docile specimen I picked up down near Pueblo, CO. You really probably shouldn't mess with them, but growin up I was taught they were deadly poisonous and could jump 3 feet, so kill them on sight. My son educated me on them, so by handling them I was able to dispel my former fear of them. Wouldn't recommend that for everyone though.
My youngest daughter worked two summers at the Butterfly Pavilion north of Denver and she was in the live tide pool department and would also hold a in her hand a Tarantula named Rosie to show all the visitors. She told me there were a few Rosie the spiders as one would die and another would fill the spot. The tide pool hand starfish and other creatures to handle.

Just back from the bahamas. Rode home yesterday in the 34 open fish. Long day but glass calm and beautiful. Home for a week and then back to eluthera. Didnt look at exact mileage but got to be 200 +. Sunrise in elutheraView attachment 1415240
Sunset offshore of key largo. View attachment 1415241
View attachment 1415242
Wow! That looks nice. I'm headed to Florida in 4 weeks as mama wants to go to the magic kingdom. I'm kinda bummed as we'll not have any time to see the Atlantic or the Goof. Maybe I'll be able to at least get a whiff of either in the air over Orlando :dontknow:

One of my other hobbies is cars. Here are my two ladies.

Attachments

• 50_years_8.jpg
    50_years_8.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 49
View attachment 1413943

I found this on a short wagon road between a sawmill and a fishing resort.
Hand made, picture really shows the deliberate sharp point on the hook-end,
and the right-angled opposite end, that has obvious battering at the 90 degree bend,
where it was hammered into an upright timber, just to hang meat anywhere - in
that early culture, quite handy in the woods... Popular item, as I found TWO on that
same wagon road - the second was a bit smaller/shorter...!
Don't worry, I returned them to their same orientation, depth and location....!
I re-bury most of my iron items...!
For scale, the Frisbee is about 12" in diameter.
That was used in the movie Good Fella's

Attachments

• good fellas pic.jpg
    good fellas pic.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 51

Attachments

• land mark 5.jpg
    land mark 5.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 69
The trail didn't always end in Oregon or Salt Lake for some. I took this picture in Western Wyoming along the old Oregon trail.

That's really interesting

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!!!

Ditto that is way cool !!

All I see is black and blue. Me and my wife almost got in a fight over it. Haha
I guess half of people see it one way and half see it the other. Hope someone else chimes in to see! [emoji2]
She's right.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back