RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to use "peckerhead" in there, but I couldn't figure it out. :laughing9:

WHEN I drank(no more)I tried this stuff..

Woodpecker Premium Logo.jpg
Yuck..Peckerwood.

Well folks, late for me so I must say good night AND Good morning friends. :hello:

You know... I wanna vent...

Watching news as usual in morning here... there was a live statement / question thing addressing a fire at a apartment complex in Tampa... a mother and her 2 children have perished in it.

So... news reporters are asking questions to the Police spokesperson...

WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS > ?

How do these reporters get a f#@$ing job reporting ? ? ? the dumbest ... STUPIDEST.. frigging questions... AND the ask a question that was just asked and answered.

I am surprised the cop kept his composure and did not just say... "weren't you just listening" ... "are you slow or just stupid".

heh

Sheesh.

ARRRG ! ! !

CLOWN ! ! !

BATTEN DOWN HATCHES ! ! !

WD.... I am NOT clicking the "like" button on that clown.

***ARC hides his eyes from looking at clown while scrolling page * * *

You know... I wanna vent...

Watching news as usual in morning here... there was a live statement / question thing addressing a fire at a apartment complex in Tampa... a mother and her 2 children have perished in it.

So... news reporters are asking questions to the Police spokesperson...

WHO ARE THESE IDIOTS > ?

How do these reporters get a f#@$ing job reporting ? ? ? the dumbest ... STUPIDEST.. frigging questions... AND the ask a question that was just asked and answered.

I am surprised the cop kept his composure and did not just say... "weren't you just listening" ... "are you slow or just stupid".

heh

Sheesh.

Well, IDK about your local news channels, but here, it's quite "air" apparent some reporters are hired for their looks or nationality and not necessarily their talent/skill.

I would rather swim wit a shark than stand next to a clown.

Spiders and clowns.

:/

Hmmm... Is there sucha thing as a "clown spider" ? ? ?

Argrgrgg

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG ! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 123456789 ~ ~ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back