RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My babies

DSCN9750.JPG

DSCN9751.JPG

My apologies. The made doesn't clean windows.:laughing9:

Attachments

• DSCN9746.JPG
    DSCN9746.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 33
That's awesome... got some baby woodpeckers in a tree... third year in a row same hole.

Believe it or not I have a pet lizard at the moment...

Went to turn hose off... lizard was on edge of AC while it was running... lizard got spooked and tried to run across the grate... not good...

It got whacked really good several times and wind pinned it upside down blowing its legs upward and out of grate...

I quickly carefully grabbed its foot and removed... thought it was dead... was in shock and felt terrible for turning off hose because this caused it.

So... lizard is now drinking water and part of family.

Tough little guy.

Tail is going to be the "loss" ... so it seems so far... I hope.

You building up for another invasion on ECS ? :laughing7: Or is this part of your new self-defense system ?

Believe it or not I have a pet lizard at the moment...

Went to turn hose off... lizard was on edge of AC while it was running... lizard got spooked and tried to run across the grate... not good...

It got whacked really good several times and wind pinned it upside down blowing its legs upward and out of grate...

I quickly carefully grabbed its foot and removed... thought it was dead... was in shock and felt terrible for turning off hose because this caused it.

So... lizard is now drinking water and part of family.

Tough little guy.

Tail is going to be the "loss" ... so it seems so far... I hope.

Do all lizards have the ability to grow their tail back? Or is that just certain ones?

You building up for another invasion on ECS ? :laughing7: Or is this part of your new self-defense system ?

***ARC EVIL LAUGH*** "Muwah hah hah hah hah hahhhhh

So what did you think of the song I played for Tom?

I was searching for rockabilly music and that came up. Train Kept A Rollin' by Aerosmith is one of my favs. I was surprised to learn it was a remake. I was going to post it on my thread, but I saw his girl and new it had to go here instead. :tongue3:

We saw a juvenile common five-lined skink once on our back porch. It must have been pretty young because it was mostly blue. It was cool. That was in 2013. Haven't seen one since.

Yeah I am not sure about Skinks... we also have them here but I think they reach a point and move on... I think they deplete their food sources and have to seek new... so on the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back