RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AARC,

It was just to tempting...lol.

Aaaah! Savage family diggers!!

This guy is crazy but I love the episode where they find "black Beard´s" treasure. Think it was called "Pirate's Booty Calls "
The Blunder bass and the gem stones in the silver snuff box are fantastic.

What´s a big mess on that and other series series is, when they pull out of the ground finished restored pieces... Hate this staged stuff. :BangHead:

Screen caps:

Attachments

• booty 1.jpg
    booty 1.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 47
  • booty 2.jpg
    booty 2.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 46
Tom,

Good luck with the restoration of the vase and yeah that song as an intro would do the trick....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

I will have a lot of fun today. To work for some hours over acetone does it´s work!! :laughing7: I looked at the shards half an hour ago and I am still smiling like a guy who was shot in the knee !

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 86
did I posted this before in the old thread? can´t remember but it´s worth to look at!

Guy´s, who knows some nice shipwreck documentations like "search for the Atocha", "Treasure of the Maravillas" etc. ?

There was some years ago god ones from the Whydah and Blackbeard´s ship but they are gone now.

Looking for ANY similar stuff! Also docu´s about shipwreck restorations are welcome!

Tom,

I'm heading off shortly for my morning walk but when I get back I'll see if I can find a few gems for you.

Regards + HH

Bill

Tom,

I agree with you about the staged stuff....most serious detectorists dig loads of junk and get lucky once in awhile.

So shows like that draws a lot of gullible people to the hobby thinking they're going to get rich....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

Aaaah! Savage family diggers!!

This guy is crazy but I love the episode where they find "black Beard´s" treasure. Think it was called "Pirate's Booty Calls "
The Blunder bass and the gem stones in the silver snuff box are fantastic.

What´s a big mess on that and other series series is, when they pull out of the ground finished restored pieces... Hate this staged stuff. :BangHead:

Screen caps:

looking a lot better :)

Myth-buster rerun never gets old:)

looks like a neat show

Wait until I post a picture after throwing it against a wall to remove the last bits of rust :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Man I'd give an arm & leg for a Cannon.Problem is,that's what they cost.

Tom,
Some people bake iron in the oven to get the last bits of rust off, with this cannon ball since there's cracks in it probably not a very good idea though. Unless you want to put it back together with crazy glue......:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3:

first step is done on the cannon ball.

Tom,
Working with acetone will do it alright try not to fry all your remaining brain cells at once...ok. Here's another tune to go along with your mood.

I will have a lot of fun today. To work for some hours over acetone does it´s work!! :laughing7: I looked at the shards half an hour ago and I am still smiling like a guy who was shot in the knee !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back