RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECS,

Now that makes more sense gold boy was getting me confused with the wording he used since it sounded like Jefferson
Davis married his own daughter and not Zachery Taylor's daughter I thought at first maybe it was a Texas thing or something....lol.

Regards + HH

Bill

sorry been a long hot day

okay no detecting i have no batteries

mama said knock you out :laughing7:

Tom,

So did you survive your wife's cooking for supper or not or are you knockin' on heaven's door?

Bill, I see it as a survival training :laughing7:

After so much years I love the smell of burned rubber...

Attachments

• iStock_1827543491.jpg
    iStock_1827543491.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 42
Folks,

Being a bit of a music nut or maybe just a nut...lol I always try to dig up older classic songs.

Well just found the original version of Unchained Melody by Roy Hamilton circa 1955 so the Righteous Brothers were not the first or only ones to records this classic song.

:laughing9: very funny tom good to have you back

And I bid you all goodnight.

Tom,

You're kind of a contradiction...Germans are known as being very precise by nature which fits you to a tee with your beautiful restoration work. The other part of the temperament at least that most people are aware of is that they are quite serious or stern which is certainly not the case with you, but then again you like your beer....lol.

So you fit 2 out of 3 stereotypes that most people are familiar with....lol..

If you have a strong arm, this will fix the battery problem! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Last edited:
Finally got to see The Last Jedi...yikes! What a mess that was. It's retroactively making me think positively about the prequels.

i saw that one too a little confusing

G night friends going to bed maybe i'll go dig tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back