POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Attachments

• batboy1.jpg
    batboy1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 383
  • BATBOY1.gif
    BATBOY1.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 405
  • batboy2.jpg
    batboy2.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 390
Dave N Japan said:
Is this someting about Pink Elephants and the Wizard of Oz???

Well sorta.....you see, Ima Nut always said she was the Wizard of Oz and told everyone that the sky was falling. Said that Pink Elephants would fall on us. Only because we didn't help her make bread. But all the kings men can't put the Pink Elephants back together again when they did fall and what a mess it was (ewwwww).....and I prefered going to the Keebler Elves place (instead of baking bread)...they had all the chocolate. Guess they will talk next about Chocolate Covered Pink Elephants who are dressed like the Wizard of Oz who are led by keebler elves. (watch...the Chocolate Chip Gang will probably try to cut in on the action too!)

Paw paw is the plural for Paw. If you have two trees, they are paw paw trees. One tree is a paw tree. The old grade school song goes,"Picking up paw paws and puttin' 'em in your pocket". Otherwise it would be , Pickin' up paws and............etc", and that wouldn't sound right now would it? Don't look for paw paws on a punkin' truck, they tend to fall off. Or don't expect to find them on a wagon as they fall off the wagon too. I have found a few paws in the turkey woods in winter where they go cold turkey. Just wanted to clear that up as I know many of you were not confused too. Monty

Sure, it may be funny to you but I take the evidence for the existance of ice-wedge polygons in the poppy field of Oz very seriously. I recovered some arial photographs of that field right after the great Peshtigo fire and right before the H.L. Leonard factory fire of 1911 and the outlines of several honey comb ice-wedge polygons can clearly be seen. I'm not saying that the area is going to be covered with giant sloth bones or anything like that but the fact that Dorothy took a nap there certainly makes me believe that it's possilbe that the flying monkeys knew more than they let on.

Monty......exactly what do you know about Cannon's theory? Are you in on the polygon conspiracy? What aren't you telling us?

Attachments

• burns-flying-monkeys.jpg
    burns-flying-monkeys.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 350
We represent the Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild, The Lollipop Guild
And in the name of the Lollypop Guild,
We wish to welcome you to Muchkinland.
We welcome you to Munchkinland

Did you know the Lollipop Guild was founded in Emerald city in 1823? Also interesting, the poppy field and the corresponding ice-wedge polygons are outside the Munchkinland and Emerald city limits, you know what that means? Yep, won't have to see the Oz to get permission to metal detect it.

stefen said:
Dinner is served.

Squirrels don't work as well. I prefer sail rabbits they make better frisbees!

I hate (iso) static-cling. Have you ever rubbed a balloon on your cat and stuck it to the ceiling?? (the cat) :)
I still hear ducks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back