POLL: How Well Do You Read Postings On TreasureNet?

When you comment and/or reply to a particular thread here on TreasureNet, do you always read everyth

• I never bother to read the post before commenting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Cannonman17 said:
.-- .-. --- -. --. - .... . -.-. --- .-. .-. . -.-. - .- -. ... .-- . .-. .-- .- ... ... .--. . -.-. .. .- .-.. -.- .-- .. - .... -... .- -. -. .- -. .- ... .- ..- -.-. .

-.-. .... .- .-. .-.. .. . .... .- ... --- .--. . -. . -.. - .... . -.-. .- -. .. .-. . .--. . .- - .................

No kidding? I would have been scared myself. You were so brave!!!!!!!

You know it wasn't all that bad until dem flying monkeys started throwing dung through the windows, pelting the old ladies and all... that IRRIATATED me. All and all it was the most fun I've had since the pigs ate my little brother eh.

MB, youve been at the water cooler too long!

Attachments

• WhatEveryOfficeNeeds.jpg
    WhatEveryOfficeNeeds.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 679
IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHEN THEY KICKED ME OUT OF THE HOSPITAL THEY SAID I WAS CURED BECAUSE I DIDNT TALK TO MY OTHER 6 PERSONALTIES .LITTLE DID THEY KNOW I WAS JUST MAD AT THEM AND WE WERN'T SPEAKING ANYMORE NOW 10 YEARS LATER I HAVE FINALY FOUND THEM AGAIN AND MORE. SO THIS IS WHERE THE VOICES GO WHEN PSYCHIATRISTS MAKE US STOP TALKING TO EACH OTHER. I KNOW I HAVE A HOME HERE BECAUSE I UNDERSTOOD EVERY WORD EVERYONE HAS WRITTEN HERE. IT'S SO NICE TO BE HOME. ???

It's not that I MIND being chained in the basement, it's just that when the meat is thrown down, the rats-they have the advantage in numbers and they...

;D

Ump!

Attachments

• Umpire.jpg
    Umpire.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 574
Dump!

Attachments

• dump.jpg
    dump.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 586
Stump!