Pedro Navarez in Caballo Mountains or Organ Mountains????

Dirt , I love ya Brother ,,,,

What Happen to our Expert Gollum ?

where's all the experts at man , did they Bail the Board ?

Tayopa ,,, come back please .

Good to see ya Dirt , come ,,, you too can have fun .

Love to ya Dirt .

MAAaaaaa Waaa

lol

948238cb05242b6cb2095548872b9491--country-chic-fashion-country-chic-outfits.jpg

Hello there El Chato, glad your still posting. Ill go with you on your tour, if saturday or sunday will work for you? Maybe we can do a Video for our T-net friends if you want? Ill tell you about some of your blood lines stuff that i have found out here,if your interested. I have no desire to dig there, i have enough sites to last a life time,no need for more sites. Let me know. Do you need me to bring any supplies out for you? I understand if you change your mind. Great stuff, keep it coming, iam all ears and eyes.

P.S If anything happens while your out there, and you need some help, let me know. Ill come out to help you. Same with supplies, if you need some stuff,let me know.

Good luck dog. I suspect you'll be spending a lot of time in that area - there's so much there. Roger is an excellent host, you'll be in good hands.

Cool , I'll send a PM tomorrow with ph#
Text gets through fine
call not so fine
lousy service out here ,

Rog'

Sounds good Rog. If you want, i can take you to another one of there camp,work site. Its very easy to get to, a level short walk, but its well hid. Its your call.

.....oh,...and nobody was born Entitled,........you may add to that list, Steve.
And, Mav, we all need to understand, "the unwanting soul sees what's hidden, the ever-wanting soul sees only what it wants."

What’s wrong with Roger being Roger, El Chato, Treasminder, etc. is misleading honest treasure hunters, researchers, and historians for his own twisted pleasure. I too never asked him for anything. I told him privately I was documenting various treasure related stories for history not personal gain. He provided me with a lot of information , and some wild stories. Sent me down paths of research that were bogus. He subsequently informed me and a lot of other people it was all made up. Be wary my friends, he weaves a twisted tale. It’s entertaining but none of it is real. No evidence of any of his wild claims. Photos debunked. He enjoys baiting people and will probably start in on me for this post. It’s okay. This thread is now on my ignore list
Dirt

I felt the same way before Dirt, till i learned its all part of Treasure hunting. Your gonna have to help yourself.

Last edited:
and ya get to hear me speak so the inflections crack ya even more .

This is going to be fun Dog ' sending PM with my funky Phone Numeber ( $10 phone from ten years ago , outlasted my Iphone by 5 years LOL )

And, Mav, we all need to understand, "the unwanting soul sees what's hidden, the ever-wanting soul sees only what it wants."

lol...yeah sure. but still none of them (souls) are entitled, until they deserve it. Still needs to be earned, wanting or unwanting. (maybe willingly)

(...let's not get too heavy on this .......xxx)

Last edited:
Just skimming the last few pages.... kinda reads like it all belongs in PMs? Its against the rules to question or accuse members of fake finds....yet to openly admit fabricating a number of posts... Im a bit confused by the whole thing. I guess its not breaking any rules but really seems like a waste of time and a little misleading (as stated earlier)

chub

Anyone have El Chato's E- mail addy or phone number? It looks like he got Banned. I tell you this site is so full of cry babys anymore. I wonder whos wittel feelings got hurt this time. Unreal,What a disappointing treasure site this is any more. It has so much censorship any more. Holy cow, we have a chance to learn of things that arent in treasure books. But no , we cant have that. You have to stick with the Duck reverse direction, & Number 7 camp ground crap. Anyone know of any treasure forums that doesnt have so much censorship, and thinned skin people on it? Please Pm it to me. Id like to find a place where you can talk more freely, and not have to worry about being banned.

It happened over on that Oak Island post it was The Knights connection to Oak Island challenge.They were on him like a duck on a june bug he did not have a chance.

Last edited:
It happened over on that Oak Island post it was The Knights connection to Oak Island challenge.They were on him like a duck on a june bug he did not have a chance.

Thanks for the 411 cyzak. Thats funny. ill have to go and read some of it. I think it was the other way around, they knew they didnt have a chance. So they had to run to the Censor to shut it down. Templar's still being persecuted in 2019.

I think he got “perma-banned” a while back, hence the different account names.

Either way- Im glad his posts and pics are still here.

All i can say is, i have found there markings out here,they were here. They are at a lot of the guys site that post on here, they think its the Spaniards work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back