NY Stone artifact

Richard Ray

Feb 20, 2011
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.

Attachments

• NY stone4.jpg
    NY stone4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 852
  • NY stone5.jpg
    NY stone5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 908
Upvote 0
I would like to apologize for my inexcusable behavior on this thread. Unfortunately, it's not the first time a thread has headed south as a result of my big mouth. Those who know me well, know I post to many forums, and this type of behavior on my part never happens elsewhere. I can't truly explain why it has become an occasional event here. My only excuse is having now gone over a year without actual sleep due to sleep apnea, but it does not happen elsewhere online, so I can't really fall back on that. Although, lord knows I should be dead by now, and not just an occasional grouch on TNet. Compounding it, in my own mind, is the fact that this was Steve Larson's favorite site to hang, and on more then one occasion when he and I spoke, he told me how much he wished folks would just get along and not fight on this forum. So, I'm very much ashamed of myself. I would love to say it will never happen again, but at this point, I don't trust myself to keep my own word. The only sure way to ensure I will never let my "evil twin" strike again is if I simply refrain from posting here.

So, my apologies to the members of this forum and I hope you all have a great year hunting artifacts.

aint all your fault man....this is the only forum that attracts a lot of folk that post their opinions devoid of fact and when others with experience try to answer their questions we get attacked like we was kicking their dog for lazing in the sunshine. You aint the only one that has been provoked here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back