NY Stone artifact

Richard Ray

Feb 20, 2011
East Texas
Detector(s) used
Many brands, Magnetometer, GPR, Side Scan, etc.

Attachments

• NY stone4.jpg
    NY stone4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 852
  • NY stone5.jpg
    NY stone5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 908
Upvote 0
Nice :icon_thumright:............Do you have any more pictures, is there a hole through the center?....

Nothing else to see, you're seeing both sides of a flat stone... No holes.
Richard

OhioAxeman:
I don't understand what you mean by (bit/blade), it's just about 1/3 inch thick stone, three inches long, what you see, is what it is... Nothing more, Nothing fancy.
Richard

you have 4 other faces of that stone show him a photo of both ends i am sure he can take one of them and mark what he is talking about if Terry

tmodel said:
you have 4 other faces of that stone show him a photo of both ends i am sure he can take one of them and mark what he is talking about if Terry
I'm NOT going to run my wheelchair out there in the rain and mud and struggle (crawl) up the stairs to take a photo of nothing but a 3/8 thick of plain stone... Sorry... Maybe if I was younger and not messed up, I'd do it... Just be happy with what I posted.....
Richard

No sign of being man made, just erosion...

Nice rock, if you would like to see/know what prehistoric native Indian stone axes look like, it's only a internet search away. You won't need a Doctorate Degree in paleontology just some kindergarten common sense, good luck to you finding some real Indian artifacts.

Richard Ray
I have seen your adds in the old treasure mags.
Your machines " The Phantom" is a legend to me and always wanted one,but never found one.
Thanks for being here !
RIP Richard
Gary

Last edited:
Thread cleaned, please do not hijack threads by changing the topic, thread is about Richard Ray's find...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back