NEW CONTEST

It's like a book that you should read...it may save your life someday....when those strange light come shinning down from the sky and a mysterious cat suddenly appears before your headlights....you may open your doors and invite in a probing that could of been prevented....
View attachment 1674884

This is it. Plus there are good ideas here.
Getting probed will sure put things in perspective. If you survive the experience.
And you get on the cookie list if you hang in there. Although they never arrive.

I have a problem. Someone left these in a box on my porch. Brought them in, fed them, gave them milk. They are okay with being petted and held, but when I was gonna put them in the truck to take to a shelter they bit and scratched like they knew what I was doing.
Feeling suspicious I tried my Alien detector app but it was flashing and squealing then crashed. They eat like wolves. How do I afford to keep them?
20190127_150652.jpg

Off to bed 4 am wake up call comes quick

I have a problem. Someone left these in a box on my porch. Brought them in, fed them, gave them milk. They are okay with being petted and held, but when I was gonna put them in the truck to take to a shelter they bit and scratched like they knew what I was doing.
Feeling suspicious I tried my Alien detector app but it was flashing and squealing then crashed. They eat like wolves. How do I afford to keep them?
View attachment 1675083
Photo of how they fit in the suitcase when closed is needed here....I'm struggling visualizing your problem.
Last

And we wonder why SAM got banned?

I thought he got banned for breaking rules.
There does seem to be an undercurrent of bias toward those of us who understand the alien threat. I don't dare broach the subject in other threads for fear of ridicule.

Pikachu looks alot like Bambi! Those are some flexible aliens! They are most definitely part of the Asianplantopia family....rare alien species indeed!
Last

Had to let them back out to breathe. Was Wind trying to say we can't post pics of alien shapeshifters?
That doesn't seem fair cause he can post pidgeon pics all day.

Had to let them back out to breathe. Was Wind trying to say we can't post pics of alien shapeshifters?
That doesn't seem fair cause he can post pidgeon pics all day.
I think maybe he was confused on them being alien and all. I will say that those rare aliens species can fetch a pretty penny on the underground alien selling market. Nice find.
Last

My cousin "Felix" was often made fun of as a young boy. Partly because he didn't look normal. He decided to move west. Then he found work and started sending big money home. All those neighbors who once called him an alien sure wish they had been a little friendlier to him. Turns out Felix was very generous to people who were nice to him,, growing up.

Last edited:
Did he do voice acting as Felix the Cat? Surprised he got out of town alive. Let me guess. He moved to Cali where he fit right in.
Hope you don't resemble your cousin .
Can't sell my aliens. It is too cute watching them chase a red dot all over.

Did he do voice acting as Felix the Cat? Surprised he got out of town alive. Let me guess. He moved to Cali where he fit right in.
Hope you don't resemble your cousin .
Can't sell my aliens. It is too cute watching them chase a red dot all over.
Lol
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back