NEW CONTEST

Can I join you all even though I did get many cookie packages?

Can I join you all even though I did get many cookie packages?
Only if you bring some of the leftover cookies with you! Maybe save this months shipment. Are the cookies shaped like pigeons?

Gave my neighbors a tour of the coop.
They were very impressed. I'm pretty sure if I want to go away for a few days, they would take care of the birds.

Only if you bring some of the leftover cookies with you! Maybe save this months shipment. Are the cookies shaped like pigeons?

These cookies are getting old. Unless they are magic cookies which stay fresh.
So we going to Twin Peaks, Wind paying, and Fish can bring cookies to give the ladies. We will be very popular.

Gave my neighbors a tour of the coop.
They were very impressed. I'm pretty sure if I want to go away for a few days, they would take care of the birds.

Better talk to them. Since you are taking us on a trip.
Maybe I ought to grow pidgeons. Sounds like I could attract some ladies.

Has anyone read all 1,425 pages of this thread?

Did you read anything interesting?

You know,, having these pigeons is a good thing. Gives you meaningful purpose. I feed them, change their water daily, clean up their crap, provide shelter, and watch over their little ones.
I don't need to go away. Last

Has anyone read all 1,425 pages of this thread?

Did you read anything interesting?
It's like a book that you should read...it may save your life someday....when those strange light come shinning down from the sky and a mysterious cat suddenly appears before your headlights....you may open your doors and invite in a probing that could of been prevented....
images-1.jpeg

I have a craving for corned beef and hash with a couple eggs over easy

Just got an idea for lunch. One of my childhood favorites, fried spam sandwich with jalapenos and ketchup.
That sounds like it be fun to eat now and flaming hot coming out later.....just saying...lol
Last

I can handle the jalapenos just fine but ghost peppers well not even going to look at those things

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back