San Francisco area

fonfixer

Feb 18, 2008
blanchard, la
Detector(s) used
dfx
Can’t be any worse than Shreveport. That place is going down fast. I no longer call it home, just a place where I used to live.

My wife's birthday is coming up, and we were too late to book an Alaskan cruise, so I'm giving her a long weekend in San Francisco. She has agreed to let me bring my detector even though it's her weekend. Any suggestions on where to go and, equally important, not go?

I would suggest not going to San Fran., but if you've already booked the flights I'd say go to see museums, and then check with the hotel to see what they suggest. Maybe rent a car and go see some wine places (vineyards?) in the region.

From what I've read recently, San Fran. is full of homeless, criminals, drugs and human poop.

I would suggest not going to San Fran., but if you've already booked the flights I'd say go to see museums, and then check with the hotel to see what they suggest. Maybe rent a car and go see some wine places (vineyards?) in the region.

From what I've read recently, San Fran. is full of homeless, criminals, drugs and human poop.
Most of the cities that have sanctuary status are like that now!

San Francisco is no worse than any other metropolitan city in the country. It has nothing to do with politics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back