Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

Marks & Signs are Lookin' really pretty interesting, & so nice to see my good friends...
Went up Petty Creek Rd. last night, to the Lumberjack for some BBQ, with live players Acoustic
Guitars & shot a few games of pool, meeting the nice local folks & relaxing from the wild ride.
Just 1 ticket in Montana, with all of the hard running traffic, I reckon that's not too bad...
gotta run directly to the Reservoir where they fish for Salmon,
& do a little Bear Watching? Are you serious...
EDIT
I’d rather go up to the Glacier Lakes…
The Geology on top of Continental Devide.
The Spanish have Definitely been here!

Last edited:

1725344136949.jpeg

So many nice spots to take pics this weekend, had to let my camera cool a few times. & used 3 batteries working to get it...
~ OMEGA ~ 1725344136949.jpeg

Last edited:
1725422836373.jpeg

This is A New Beginning Series of pics... In The Magnificent Northern Rockies of S/W MT.1725422836373.jpegSee the Owl, & to the right inbetween the trees, an eye catcher in a placed & stacked group?

Last edited:
View attachment 2165423
:
View attachment 2165424

View attachment 2165425

Ready for Blueprinting To Specific Cam & Valve Spring Specs (valve gudes, spring heighth), & complete Inspection & assembly...
View attachment 2165426View attachment 2165423View attachment 2165424View attachment 2165425View attachment 2165426
Wow, that’s old-school. You must be going back to all original. You don’t see that very often. Nowadays everybody wants the aluminum trick flow heads with a roller rockers and roller cam in them.

Wow, that’s old-school. You must be going back to all original. You don’t see that very often. Nowadays everybody wants the aluminum trick flow heads with a roller rockers and roller cam in them.
Hi Buddy, As you welll know, it's for Original Restoration. The Trick Flow work much better for Racing, but are
Not Original Equipment on the old Muscle, Vettes & SS cars, etc. Must be Original for top dollar at Barretts,
Private Collections, or Concourse for example, as we know. Where they may possibly bring in the best,
Treasured Big Bucks... Thanks, but I know you know, & are just making a chat, & I appreciate it Bro..

Runnin' out of it... Starter shorted out the fuse block blew the fuse...
New starter arrived today, a day early from MN, hunted up fuse
block, lookiong for a new repl. cable, no problem, all in good time...
1725647862392.jpeg

This place is even nicer than I remember thinking, It's Totally Awesome!
People are mostly Happy, even in town ... Except for the mean 'ol Mountain Man, who told me to get
the flock out of there, with my Reddish Indian leather pouch size cup rock/worry stone... Talkin about
Spanish vaults they know not of...Ha Ha...1725647862392.jpeg

Last edited:

Runnin' out of it... Starter shorted out the fuse block blew the fuse...
New starter arrived today, a day early from MN, hunted up fuse
block, lookiong for a new repl. cable, no problem, all in good time...
View attachment 2167209
This place is even nicer than I remember thinking, It's Totally Awesome!
People are mostly Happy, even in town ... Except for the mean 'ol Mountain Man, who told me to get
the flock out of there, with my Reddish Indian leather pouch size cup rock/worry stone... Talkin about
Spanish vaults they know not of...Ha Ha...View attachment 2167209

hello my friend Do the colored stones in your photo have a special meaning for you?

Good to hear are you rolling old school?

Yes, will be rockin' & rollin', runnin' hard all day today.
My Buddy here, has been ever so thoughtfull, & I have
a lot of various pics to post & share. Did I mention the
people all around here, are very happy & friendly.
Then, there's the cool story James Dennis told me...
That will have to wait till I have a little more time to type.
1725798534738.jpeg
1725798534738.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back