tishylu

Sep 7, 2019
Missouri
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tool or rock??
I found these on the river in Missouri. I thought it was weird they are shaped the same but different sizes. Plus I have other things that are a lot alike
20190911_082849.jpg
20190911_083104.jpg
20190911_083006.jpg
20190911_082742.jpg

Natual stone but it has symbolism on . I cant wait for the disussion. Its been awhile. People just see a stone. But do they really look at it. There is more on stone than you may realize.

Upvote 0
Op. Take the stone in second picture. Turn 45 degs. So you are seeing two sides. The side at the top penny is the head. Its a reference of Jesus on the cross. You can see his feet as it shows. When you do it right take another picture to show both sides then you will show the picture. There is more also on smaller. Its there . Dont worry about what others may say. This is not taught in school.

Upvote 0
I will give you another piece of advise. It will allow you to see more. Its worn but you should be able to see more. Take the stones to a place that light come from one direction. Not bright light. These stone were done by candle light or lanterns. With light to one side slowly turn stone. The raised areas will show you whats on it. It may show a symbol or effigy.A Word and numbers. Or all the above. Its usually has good verses evil story. The symbols can be looked up. But its a hard code to learn.

Upvote 1
Natural stone but it has symbolism on . I cant wait for the discussion. Its been awhile. People just see a stone. But do they really look at it. There is more on stone than you may realize.

Backwoods...maybe you missed it, but the thread is nearly five years old, and the OP has not been on site since 2020.

Upvote 0
Backwoods...maybe you missed it, but the thread is nearly five years old, and the OP has not been on site since 2020.
And they are natural rocks with nothing written on them....

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back