Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello I posted this earlier it is about the size of a quarter any ideas on what it is or where I should look would be great. Thank you east coast image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I see what may be a blob of melted metal - What is it that has you thinking there is a connection to Native American/s ?
what can you tell us about weight , color , can it be easily scratched ? etc. On these pics alone, it could be part of a
melted beer can , could be lead , any number of things .

Upvote 0
In your other thread it was in a box of stuff you were going through of old finds, this forum is "Today's Finds," thread is being moved....

Upvote 0
I see it different. First there is a profile of a face. Then a boot. It has a shape like a mouse. Last I see the tree. The tree of Eden. This is the small things found around the eastern part of the U.S.. These kind of item I believe are over looked. It's the symbolism. I see the mouse and the rat all the time. They're hoarders. Which translates into a stash. The piece is missing some things I look for. The condition is rough that make it harder to Id. This is my opinion until I'm proven wrong.
Bob

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
I believe it could be Jesuit related

Upvote 0
I see a melted blob of metal now... I could imagine all kinds of shapes and faces but it would still just be my imagination....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I say put it on a tread where someone who knows the JESUITS WORK and not their history. Unless this person knows what he is doing. The scratches but there are certain things I see. I

Upvote 0
I say put it on a tread where someone who knows the JESUITS WORK and not their history. Unless this person knows what he is doing. The scratches are there but there are certain things I see. The numbers are consistent with other finding. You don't need your magnifying glasses. This is not a coin where you have a set pattern . If it is what I think it is . Your not suppose to know what it is. That the reason why the JESUITS have kept their secrets. Hidden in plain sight. Looks like something it's not.
Here are some of mine pic.that are Jesuits. They look like rocks. Just take the time and look good at what people post. Yeah it looks like a piece of melted metal. They melt glass, copper, gold ,pewder.
98d922b3f3c973594e66cfabd1380ada.jpg

Upvote 0
The tree of Eden? Its either Osmium or Leaverite. Leaning toward Leaverite.

And Im pretty sure better photos will not be needed.:happysmiley:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Leaverite is slang for leave it right where you found it. How did you even think os. I wasn't going to say what it was made of. I was telling him where to go from here to get an idea of what he had.

Upvote 0
Leaverite is slang for leave it right where you found it. How did you even think os. I wasn't going to say what it was made of. I was telling him where to go from here to get an idea of what he had.

I can tell him what he has. What he has is a melted blob of metal often called a fire nugget. There is a slim chance it has silver content so he can have it tested at a pawn shop if he wishes or throw it into the scrap bucket as its definitely not Native American or a face, boot, mouse or Tree of Eden or any type of artifact whatsoever.

We have a member that always thinks he found Osmium or Platinum so I tried to joke. Yes its basically a Leaverite. Same can be said of yours

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aren't you guys forgetting that it could possibly be knights templar? Or has that already been ruled out?

I saw in another thread some household chemical, metal testing. You might be able to go with some of that too. I personally don't remember or know what is used. I just know if you put nitric on it and it turns a grayish tanish color it's possibly silver move to the next test. :dontknow:

Knights Templar? I cant believe all the claims that members are making about their melted blobs of metal. It seems everyone is afraid of hurting someones feelings. If other members dont stand up and put a stop to it, this forum will become a laughing stock.

Its a melted blob of metal NOT an artifact. Have it tested its most likely a lead based solder but could be aluminum, zinc, pot metal, pewter or any combination.. Throw it in the scrap bucket because thats all it is. Yes I posted instructions on how to test for silver. Buy a silver acid test solution for $4.95 and read the instructions.

Upvote 0

Unless Im missing something, what reason would you have to think this could be Native American? Did an Indian give it to you?

Upvote 0
I think I see a word in it it says Pabst blue ribbon.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your replies I appreciate the comments. I know sometimes we see what we want to see
Maybe it is "pot metal " or lead but I have it in my hands under a magnifying glass and I see it different I will be having my ( blob ) checked out and will let you guys know if it's scrap or not. Thanks again east coast

Upvote 0
Look I'm not here to get into a pissing contest. But when someone can make a judgment like yours with merit. Iwill step up.
7aaf96f9f1fac1278840f8f84bb7cdc6.jpg
534fc45e973e60d45ecd36d41446a191.jpg

This is a melt piece of metal and it was found close to a burial ground. Close to not in just want to clarify that. It has been tested in acid. It's gold. So don't be quick to judge. As far as what I have. I know its Jesuits it was verified two years ago.

All he wanted was for someone to look at his piece. There is always the possibility he may have something. If people are that quick to put down someone find their a little selfish in thinking. Open your mind and heart for the ones who don't know what they. Guide them not discourage them.. that was a cute Charlie Brown. But without imagination a lot of us wouldn't have been treasure hunters. Enough said. Thanks, Bob

Upvote 0
Looks like a metal blob in the shape of a .... Rabbit? i'unno. Can be assured I have no idea what im talking about.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back