Mountain Man’s Defense of Individual Sovereignty Leaves Judge Speechless

pippinwhitepaws:

From the website you linked:

"...when you go and actually check these Court Cases, Statutes and Codes for yourself, you will see that they are not only wrong, but way off the mark!"

Color me surprised!

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

PS: Logical would indicate if the "Gold Fringed Flag" claim had any merit whatsoever, the flags would have been changed decades ago. Apparently there is a vast conspiracy to keep The Truth from the American People!
[h=2]

[/h]

That is not the way this Lady presented it.

God Bless

Chris

Attachments

• RossBetsy.jpg
    RossBetsy.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 75
worldtalker:

Maybe Betsy just hadn't finished it yet...

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Well one could always pen some animals to breed just like livestock and feed themselves but that would also be breaking even more laws.
You wouldn't get an argument out of me about that...LOL I doubt they'd last a week. But you still get my point.... there isn't enough wildlife to feed 5%.
Jim

Well one could always pen some animals to breed just like livestock and feed themselves but that would also be breaking even more laws.

It has come to be you can't fart without a permit,

what happened to the Land of Free Home of the Brave!

Yup...you could. But, it takes land, water, feed, etc. The vast majority of the population doesn't have the necessities to raise animals.....probably far fewer than 5%.
100 years ago, almost everybody could do that, and most did.
Jim

Yup...you could. But, it takes land, water, feed, etc. The vast majority of the population doesn't have the necessities to raise animals.....probably far fewer than 5%.
100 years ago, almost everybody could do that, and most did.
Jim

Looks like it could happen again!

Jim in Idaho:

I think it was more than one hundred years ago. Didn't Prof. Frederick Jackson Turner proclaim the "closing of the frontier" in 1898?

Starting with the industrial revolution in the 1840s, Americans moved away from farms and into commercial enterprises. Men worked outside the home and women raised the children. Those are, of course, generalizations - but the trends were established a very long time ago.

Nineteenth and early 20th Century farm life wasn't always efficient. There was a saying "The horse doesn't work for the farmer; the farmer works for the horse."

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Jim in Idaho:

I think it was more than one hundred years ago. Didn't Prof. Frederick Jackson Turner proclaim the "closing of the frontier" in 1898?

Starting with the industrial revolution in the 1840s, Americans moved away from farms and into commercial enterprises. Men worked outside the home and women raised the children. Those are, of course, generalizations - but the trends were established a very long time ago.

Nineteenth and early 20th Century farm life wasn't always efficient. There was a saying "The horse doesn't work for the farmer; the farmer works for the horse."

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

I Truley hope you are prepared for what's to come.

wow, isn't reading fun?

quote:}•Martial law is not mentioned in the United States constitution nor has martial law ever been proclaimed in the United States. The use or non-use of fringe on a United States flag in a court has nothing to do with the jurisdiction of the court or with martial law { unquote:

Martial law declared several times by states and federally declared twice, declared during Civil war and again after Pearl Harbor attack..

Last edited:
I have another little something for them,but,I'll wait a little while:evil6:

Treasure Hunter:

I believe it was the Governor of Hawaii who declared martial law following the attack on Pearl Harbor. The US Army took it from there and set up what was later described by a federal judge as a "military dictatorship."

Martial law in the US has a very mixed history. It has been used to reestablish order - after the Great Chicago Fire and the San Francisco Fire and Earthquake. Far more often it has been used to quell strikes by workers - and, in Alabama in the 1960s - to fight civil rights protestors.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back