ME

Hi, I'm new here too but my picture didn't draw near as much attention as yours. Guess it was the timing.

Hi Lejeuene, I guess I missed this lengthy post. Good luck out there!

Hi, I'm new here too but my picture didn't draw near as much attention as yours. Guess it was the timing.
Ohh, LOL. Sorry for late reply...Welcome, hehe in this chaos it's hard to come though :D

Tell'em girl, the ladies are going to walk the dog hunting treasures this year!

Thats what she's smiling about guys. Great picture... you hold their attention while the rest of us ladies hunt out all the good stuff. Tactical manuvers of the estrogen kind.

Charlene said:

Thats what she's smiling about guys. Great picture... you hold their attention while the rest of us ladies hunt out all the good stuff. Tactical manuvers of the estrogen kind.

hey...no fair

time out

uhhhhhh....something......

Charlene said:

HEY NO FAIR! Estrogen is like steroids women use against us guys. I think it is an illegal substance while Md'ing
:P
~Nash~

yeah Nash, I think thats called cheating! ;D
Estrogen and Bikinis are not alowed while Md'ing... :D

Daisy said:
How 'bout a mini and stilettos? ::)
I wouldn't complain about those either. Hey, I think you should wear what you are comfortable wearing. And I don't even mind if it distracts us poor guys from our MD'ing... ;) Whew!

Charlene said:

Thanks Charlene. Whatever it takes right....ha.

We collectively HAVE to have a good year MD'ing. We will show these guys that women can achieve the same results as men....or better!!!

Watch out 2007.....here we come............ ;)

Someone with more computer savey than me needs to put lejeuene in some kind of liberty pose

lejeuene -

I thought I had better say "hello" to you before they moved this post to it's own server! :D :D

Looking forward to seeing your finds!

aquacop911 said:
:o WOW, WHERE IN ALABAMA ARE YOU?

Alabama??? I'm in the the south but not Alabama......can't you tell by this accent??? Ha!!

Your smile brightens up the screen, HH, Fossis...............................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back