ME

Those three sword in the background are they real???

Yes, they are real and my husband collects them.

Twins...NO. Split personality....possible.....ha!!!

lejeuene said:
Christy, CajunMiss (where from?), RiverRat, CountryGirl, Lisa, Moon - We will show those guys who has the best treasures by the end of 2007.....ha!!

You got that right girlfriend!! ;D ;)

:o ::) ::) i need to go turn down the heat its to hot

VERY CUTE PIC THERE , I HOPE I CAN FIND A HUNTING FRIEND LIKE YOU . HAHA GOOD LUCK FINDING YOUR TREASURE.. ;D

Nice to see ya, twice, just kidding.. Pretty new here myself - glad to meet ya!!

Your lucky :), y'all detect for gems and diamonds, and ya got the eyes to match! Superb.

UnknownBounty said:
Your lucky :), y'all detect for gems and diamonds, and ya got the eyes to match! Superb.
I only wish for gems and diamonds. Maybe one day though...you just never know.

Thanks to all for the kind words.

Hello BEAUTY.

Attachments

• 2mq6rv6.gif
    2mq6rv6.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,965
  • 6729_orig.jpg.gif
    6729_orig.jpg.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 3,914
  • 1113251819116.gif
    1113251819116.gif
    24 KB · Views: 3,876
  • 1148391465121.gif
    1148391465121.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 3,859
  • th_ninja.gif
    th_ninja.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 3,785
  • fire_hot.gif
    fire_hot.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 3,808
  • 1148391465121.gif
    1148391465121.gif
    51.2 KB · Views: 3,857
  • 1113251819116.gif
    1113251819116.gif
    24 KB · Views: 3,872
  • 6729_orig.jpg.gif
    6729_orig.jpg.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 3,907
  • 18.gif
    18.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,920
  • 2mq6rv6.gif
    2mq6rv6.gif
    33.6 KB · Views: 3,966
Wow Bulgarian...I guess you liked the picture....lol. That is funny. Don't know where you got all that stuff but thanks.

Nice pic ! Good looks great smile pretty eyes and great taste in wide screen TV's ! A treasure all in herself !!

HH

FB

lejeuene said:
Wow Bulgarian...I guess you liked the picture....lol. That is funny. Don't know where you got all that stuff but thanks.
OMG
bow.gif
hush.gif

thumbs-up.gif
thumbs-up.gif

lick%20lips.gif
lick%20lips.gif
lick%20lips.gif

clap.gif
clap2.gif
clap.gif
clap2.gif

Attachments

• index.php.jpg.13.jpg
    index.php.jpg.13.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3,717
lejeuene said:
Ooops.....sorry about putting the picture in twice. No, I am not a twin. Thanks for the kind comments.

Christy, CajunMiss (where from?), RiverRat, CountryGirl, Lisa, Moon - We will show those guys who has the best treasures by the end of 2007.....ha!!

Seems to be an epidemic of this going around! With cohorts like those mentioned above this could prove a VERY interesting year!
Welcome to TN and bring it on!!! ;D
Grins and waves
~Nash~

Nashoba said:
lejeuene said:
Ooops.....sorry about putting the picture in twice. No, I am not a twin. Thanks for the kind comments.

Seems to be an epidemic of this going around! With cohorts like those mentioned above this could prove a VERY interesting year!
Grins and waves
~Nash~

You got it Nash.....wre gonna bring it....ha!!! so you had better be ready buddy......

lejeuene said:
Nashoba said:
lejeuene said:

Grins and waves
~Nash~

You got it Nash.....wre gonna bring it....ha!!! so you had better be ready buddy......

Oh I was BORN READY!
Let the games begin!!!!!!!!...when the ground thaws....and then the rains stop...or slow down....and the sun comes out. A little? ;D
~Nash~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back