ME

lejeuene said:
Nash - I have my game face on....ha!!!

I am telling ya you're gonna need it...But if you start batting your eyes I am gonna yell "FOUL".....Am I going to have to call a referee for this treasure hunting contest of 2007 Ladies vs. Men?
:P
~Nash~

Nashoba said:
lejeuene said:

I am telling ya you're gonna need it...But if you start batting your eyes I am gonna yell "FOUL".....Am I going to have to call a referee for this treasure hunting contest of 2007 Ladies vs. Men?
~Nash~

First of all....how often are you able to get an do some MD'ing??

As for the eye batting....all is fair in love & war right....ha!

cedarratt said:
Those three sword in the background are they real???
i thought it was Lady shave? ???

Nice to see ya Lejeuene! :)

I spent 6yrs living in a little town called 'Rayne'...south of Lafayette...too hot for me in my old age! :P
Plus I love diggin' Colonial Relics! ;)

Best of luck to you this year...kick some butt! ;D

HH, Hank 8)

Darn, we were practically neighbors XLT. Yes, it sure does get hot out here during mid summer. I can understand you getting out. I guess the old saying about "can't stand the heat......" applied to you then huh....lol.

Good luck to you too this year.

:) Bon jour ma belle! Nice Mug! :) Nice shapoe too, mais ou et la Detector? ??? ;D

Yer rockin' there girl... 8)

Kanuk feedback... ;)

Larry

lejeuene said:
Nashoba said:
lejeuene said:

~Nash~

First of all....how often are you able to get an do some MD'ing??

As for the eye batting....all is fair in love & war right....ha!

Well, considering the weather as of late I HAVEN'T been out at all. I have been snowed in for a week. When it isn;t snowing or raining too hard, I try to get out every day ;D
How 'bout you?
~Nash~

Welcome aboard,

Glad to have you with us.

I allow eye batting, but I'm a sucker for a pretty lady with a Southern accent. :D

lejeuene said:
Yes, they are real and my husband collects them.

Twins...NO. Split personality....possible.....ha!!!
I agree with all of the comments...welcome to TNet. Those katana are sweet. My dad has them too, but I think that the handles should be to the left and the swords turned so that the curve in the scabbard is up while on the rack. Japanese tradition.
pather

pather said:
lejeuene said:
Yes, they are real and my husband collects them.

Twins...NO. Split personality....possible.....ha!!!
I agree with all of the comments...welcome to TNet. Those katana are sweet. My dad has them too, but I think that the handles should be to the left and the swords turned so that the curve in the scabbard is up while on the rack. Japanese tradition.
pather

Thanks....I will pass that on to him. He probably doesn't know that.

Nash - I try to get out at least once a week....mainly on weekends. Once the summer months come around maybe more...hopefully

Really nice photo's. Looking forward to some posts soon. I am taking time today to dig. ;D

Wow ladies what weapon have you given us this time ??? Our detectors maybe swinging, but our eyes are not on the ground.... ;D

I hope and pray lejeuene that you will have a blessed time with all of us very hungry men :o ::)

Peter

Wow tone down the avatar that one is to hot to for me, By the way I might get in on a hunt in a lousiana field this feb. I hope to see you or more Cajuns there

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back