Legacy program helps get a V-Nickel and a Wheat.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got done a little early and decided to swing for an hour at an old Church that’s been hammered by everyone. Been a lot of good stuff that’s came out of here. There’s a ton of iron in the yard.
It’s hard to not dig iffy targets with this program, but it’s always been right on iffy signals. If it hits all 4 ways, dig it!!
First up was a Wheat about 8” deep. That made My hunt alone.:) Towards the last 15 minutes I got a nice solid 43-44 signal on the Deus2. Not in the Nickel range, but close to where the Class Ring I had just found came in so I dug it. Turned out to be a 1905 V-Nickel at around 7 1/2” deep. Shortly after I got a cool little flat button. :)Had to pack up and head to pickup My Wife. Fun, successful hunt in an area that should have been empty. Makes it a little more rewarding.
Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_9636.jpeg
IMG_9639.jpeg
IMG_9635.jpeg
IMG_9637.jpeg
IMG_9638.jpeg

Upvote 10
Got done a little early and decided to swing for an hour at an old Church that’s been hammered by everyone. Been a lot of good stuff that’s came out of here. There’s a ton of iron in the yard.
It’s hard to not dig iffy targets with this program, but it’s always been right on iffy signals. If it hits all 4 ways, dig it!!
First up was a Wheat about 8” deep. That made My hunt alone.:) Towards the last 15 minutes I got a nice solid 43-44 signal on the Deus2. Not in the Nickel range, but close to where the Class Ring I had just found came in so I dug it. Turned out to be a 1905 V-Nickel at around 7 1/2” deep. Shortly after I got a cool little flat button. :)Had to pack up and head to pickup My Wife. Fun, successful hunt in an area that should have been empty. Makes it a little more rewarding.
Happy Hunting!!!View attachment 2173402View attachment 2173403View attachment 2173404View attachment 2173405View attachment 2173406
great saves, wtg

Cool finds. Congratulations and thanks for posting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back