Legacy program helps get a V-Nickel and a Wheat.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got done a little early and decided to swing for an hour at an old Church that’s been hammered by everyone. Been a lot of good stuff that’s came out of here. There’s a ton of iron in the yard.
It’s hard to not dig iffy targets with this program, but it’s always been right on iffy signals. If it hits all 4 ways, dig it!!
First up was a Wheat about 8” deep. That made My hunt alone.:) Towards the last 15 minutes I got a nice solid 43-44 signal on the Deus2. Not in the Nickel range, but close to where the Class Ring I had just found came in so I dug it. Turned out to be a 1905 V-Nickel at around 7 1/2” deep. Shortly after I got a cool little flat button. :)Had to pack up and head to pickup My Wife. Fun, successful hunt in an area that should have been empty. Makes it a little more rewarding.
Happy Hunting!!!
IMG_9636.jpeg
IMG_9639.jpeg
IMG_9635.jpeg
IMG_9637.jpeg
IMG_9638.jpeg

Upvote 8
Got done a little early and decided to swing for an hour at an old Church that’s been hammered by everyone. Been a lot of good stuff that’s came out of here. There’s a ton of iron in the yard.
It’s hard to not dig iffy targets with this program, but it’s always been right on iffy signals. If it hits all 4 ways, dig it!!
First up was a Wheat about 8” deep. That made My hunt alone.:) Towards the last 15 minutes I got a nice solid 43-44 signal on the Deus2. Not in the Nickel range, but close to where the Class Ring I had just found came in so I dug it. Turned out to be a 1905 V-Nickel at around 7 1/2” deep. Shortly after I got a cool little flat button. :)Had to pack up and head to pickup My Wife. Fun, successful hunt in an area that should have been empty. Makes it a little more rewarding.
Happy Hunting!!!View attachment 2173402View attachment 2173403View attachment 2173404View attachment 2173405View attachment 2173406
great saves, wtg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back