Just dug my 14th George Washington Inaugural button

HEAVYMETALNUT

Silver Member
Dec 8, 2008
CT
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro,White's MX Sport , White's XLT E-Series,White's eagle spectrum,White's Silver Eagle & White's 4000-D
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out to a corn field today before the rain started and dug a few buttons. the dandy sized button was all dirty and figured a plain ole field beaten coat button. got home and started cleaning it and my mouth dropped. 14th GW button! What a rush and made my day!
gw 14.jpg
gw 14 c.jpg
gw 14 a.jpg
GW newest 14.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 35
HMN, I remember years ago after you had dug GW #8 or 9, asking you to leave a few of those in the ground for the rest of us. Apparently you weren't listening. Congrats man! You dig GWs like Dan digs Fugios.

What a find, and what an incredible collection you have there! I would love to find one of these someday. Cheers!

You're only ahead of me by 14! I could catch up if I had another lifetime to hunt and moved to Conn! Congratulations on 14 killer GWs. You have my permission to find another one or six!

HMN, I remember years ago after you had dug GW #8 or 9, asking you to leave a few of those in the ground for the rest of us. Apparently you weren't listening. Congrats man! You dig GWs like Dan digs Fugios.
LOL! thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back