Judging a book by its Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hate to bump stuff I really do but I swear I think that a lot of people and Holly got off on the wrong foot and it just snowballed from there. I made this same statement on the thread that got locked last night and got two PMs from the same person saying I was rude.I never got a warning from a mod so I will not apologize for what I said, I was just telling it like I saw it,Holly has been harassed in so many words about her picture and its just wrong !

Well then that would make sense why I'm still here I suppose. Lol Thanks Susan:) . I can't get to the Q and A From the phone app. I'm gonna have to look into it . Thanks!

LOL, never thought you were keppy, wasn't referring to your avatars.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
TH ...Yes i knew you were not referring to my avatar's............ But in this thread i thought i would say something that meant nothing.... And so i did .... Just like this post here............

Holly: May I point out an obvious issue that perhaps you haven't noticed? (and many of us have)

In the 4 sentences of your last post (which you've now deleted most of) you
used the words "I" or "me" OVER 20 times!

I'll try not to be rude, but allow me to be very honest for a moment:

No one cares if your "claws come out" over some petty thing you aren't happy with.

No one gives a rip about how pretty (or not) you are.

Change your avatar if you don't like it. No one really looks at them much anyway.

Quit calling attention to yourself with all these dramatic posts. You have asked
for every bit of attention you've received.

IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT to tell others how to live their lives, nor does anyone have
the slightest amount of responsibility for how you "feel" about anything.

Get some thicker skin, grow up, and realize you are on a forum with mature adults,
not a bunch of PC college people who are totally focused on their own little world
and think everyone else should live by their same morals and manners. You certainly
have the right to your opinions, but if you choose to share them in these forums then
you can also expect others to pass their own judgments on your opinions (just as
you do with theirs).

WE DON"T WANT YOU TO LEAVE, so please, post your finds, make comments on
others finds and posts and have FUN. If someone comments inappropriately, well, then
report the post to a MOD and ignore the jerk and move on to another thread that holds
interest for you, and be a positive, drama free contributor.

You write some really cool stuff (and I hope to read more), but nobody likes excessive drama,
and life's just too freakin' short to waste so much time on the petty stuff.

twocents-1.gif

Last edited:
DizzyDigger said:
Holly: May I point out an obvious issue that perhaps you haven't noticed? (and many of us have)

In the 4 sentences of your last post (which you've now deleted most of) you
used the words "I" or "me" OVER 20 times!

I'll try not to be rude, but allow me to be very honest for a moment:

No one cares if your "claws come out" over some petty thing you aren't happy with.

No one gives a rip about how pretty (or not) you are.

Change your avatar if you don't like it. No one really looks at them much anyway.

Quit calling attention to yourself with all these dramatic posts. You have asked
for every bit of attention you've received.

IT IS NOT YOUR RIGHT to tell others how to live their lives, nor does anyone have
the slightest amount of responsibility for how you "feel" about anything.

Get some thicker skin, grow up, and realize you are on a forum with mature adults,
not a bunch of PC college people who are totally focused on their own little world
and think everyone else should live by their same morals and manners. You certainly
have the right to your opinions, but if you choose to share them in these forums then
you can also expect others to pass their own judgments on your opinions (just as
you do with theirs).

WE DON"T WANT YOU TO LEAVE, so please, post your finds, make comments on
others finds and posts and have FUN. If someone comments inappropriately, well, then
report the post to a MOD and ignore the jerk and move on to another thread that holds
interest for you, and be a positive, drama free contributor.

You write some really cool stuff (and I hope to read more), but nobody likes excessive drama,
and life's just too freakin' short to waste so much time on the petty stuff.

I have not deleted a word from this thread . Not a single one. And I'm not getting in a debate over anything on here anymore. If you have time to count I's ... Have at it. I I I I I .. You can add them to the count sir

Thread is locked...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back