Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3cylbill and I were back at it again. Slaying silver left right and center. Had another amazing day with a mind blowing amount of coins. I didn't quite manage to top my last hunt, but boy did I try. Bill brought out his explorer and chased me down all day, we were neck and neck for silver for a good portion of the day(see his lunchtime update in his hand below). He's got a few years on me and was swinging a machine almost 1.5 lbs heavier than mine, and he had me working overtime trying to keep just barely ahead. I snuck the last two in near the end of the day, man I'm whooped. So my days total was 14 indians, a 2 cent piece, a shield nickel, and 9 more silvers. One of the silvers was a bucket lister for me, canadian half dime. I believe bill ended up with a large cent and 7 silvers. so total of 16 silvers between the two of us today. All in all another great day detecting. Hopefully this many great days in a row doesn't get a price put on my head here on tnet......
20180428_172304_resized.jpg20180428_172416_resized.jpg20180428_135836_resized.jpg

Upvote 50
Now we're metal detecting. Congrats :thumbsup:

Wow! What happened in the past on that site? County fair or other gatherings? Were you in town or in the country? Gary

if you didn't already know a Canadian half dime is called a fish scale. Awesome amount of seated coins.

Coingrats!!

killer hunt, Congrats! :icon_thumright:

Holy crapola! That site is mind blowing to say the least! I got one IHP on my last hunt and was over the moon. 14 of them, AND 16 combined silvers, AND a largie, AND a two cent piece?? Nailed it!!! :hello2:

I hate SW Florida.

Incredible hunt you guys....

that more than a lifetime in finds in calif
.great job brad

Wow! What happened in the past on that site? County fair or other gatherings? Were you in town or in the country? Gary
people just threw money everywhere

Very nice coins. You have a spot most of us only dream about.
thanks, it's been a mind blowing ride

Beyond awesome hunt again
Thanks!
You absolutely crushed it today!
thanks!
if you didn't already know a Canadian half dime is called a fish scale. Awesome amount of seated coins.

Coingrats!!
Thanks and I did know they were called fish scales. Bill and I were actually talking about them on the drive to the place funny enough.

killer hunt, Congrats! :icon_thumright:
Thanks!
Holy crapola! That site is mind blowing to say the least! I got one IHP on my last hunt and was over the moon. 14 of them, AND 16 combined silvers, AND a largie, AND a two cent piece?? Nailed it!!! :hello2:
thanks! Yeah it's been crazy.
I hate SW Florida.

Incredible hunt you guys....
thanks! atleast you can get gold down there, I'm sill looking for some around me

You two are killing it, congratulations! :occasion14:

The Minelab Explorer series are very good on silver targets! :icon_thumleft:

Wow. Just.....WOW!!!!! 😱 The stuff dreams are made of.

Great numbers in the silver and coppers as it's really something out of the late 70/early 80's. It really shows there's hope yet for many that think every spot is hunted almost out, you've both shown it's just knowing where to go. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back