Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
3cylbill and I were back at it again. Slaying silver left right and center. Had another amazing day with a mind blowing amount of coins. I didn't quite manage to top my last hunt, but boy did I try. Bill brought out his explorer and chased me down all day, we were neck and neck for silver for a good portion of the day(see his lunchtime update in his hand below). He's got a few years on me and was swinging a machine almost 1.5 lbs heavier than mine, and he had me working overtime trying to keep just barely ahead. I snuck the last two in near the end of the day, man I'm whooped. So my days total was 14 indians, a 2 cent piece, a shield nickel, and 9 more silvers. One of the silvers was a bucket lister for me, canadian half dime. I believe bill ended up with a large cent and 7 silvers. so total of 16 silvers between the two of us today. All in all another great day detecting. Hopefully this many great days in a row doesn't get a price put on my head here on tnet......
20180428_172304_resized.jpg20180428_172416_resized.jpg20180428_135836_resized.jpg

Upvote 50

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back